Groups

Grrrrrrrr - HMV!!

I'm peed off with HMV atm.

Been trying for 2-3 weeks to get an iPod Touch, but NO stores near me have stock of either 8GB or 32GB! Is it 'cos Apple are releasing a new one next month? Or are they just rumours? What would cause a sudden shortage?? (I know Crimbo, but thats over and been trying for weeks before that!)

Rant over.

9 Comments

There are a ton of rumours than Apple are releasing info of a new device in January, perhaps a new iPhone, iPod or the much-rumoured iTablet/iSlate.
    I doubt that a new Touch will be released next month as the 3rd gen only came out in September, but you never know as they supposedly dropped a camera from that model at the very last minute.

By the way, have you tried hmv.com instead? Maybe thats not an option? By the time your local store gets it back in stock, you could get it delivered from their website.

Wouldnt suprise me tbh like all businesses they will milk the popularity (and the gullible fanboys) dry.

Original Poster

cbryanp;7343813

Wouldnt suprise me tbh like all businesses they will milk the popularity … Wouldnt suprise me tbh like all businesses they will milk the popularity (and the gullible fanboys) dry.

Well, I'm not a fanboy. Its only gonna be my 2nd iPod. Only reason I want it from HMV is because I have £104.50 worth of vouchers! :x

Original Poster

JonnyIreland1;7343796

There are a ton of rumours than Apple are releasing info of a new device … There are a ton of rumours than Apple are releasing info of a new device in January, perhaps a new iPhone, iPod or the much-rumoured iTablet/iSlate. I doubt that a new Touch will be released next month as the 3rd gen only came out in September, but you never know as they supposedly dropped a camera from that model at the very last minute.By the way, have you tried hmv.com instead? Maybe thats not an option? By the time your local store gets it back in stock, you could get it delivered from their website.

Only reason I need instore is because I have over £100 in vouchers (which as far as I'm aware, can't be used online?)

dontdothatagain;7343829

Well, I'm not a fanboy. Its only gonna be my 2nd iPod. Only reason I want … Well, I'm not a fanboy. Its only gonna be my 2nd iPod. Only reason I want it from HMV is because I have £104.50 worth of vouchers! :x

Certainly wasn't having a go. Just making a point could say the same about microsoft fanboys and zune/xbox or sony fanboys and ps3 etc

Hope you track one down :thumbsup:

Will they not order one into store for you ? ( not sure if they do do this though )

Original Poster

cbryanp;7343861

Certainly wasn't having a go. Just making a point could say the same … Certainly wasn't having a go. Just making a point could say the same about microsoft fanboys and zune/xbox or sony fanboys and ps3 etcHope you track one down :thumbsup:

Thanks. Really ****** off now. :thumbsup:

munnski;7343869

Will they not order one into store for you ? ( not sure if they do do … Will they not order one into store for you ? ( not sure if they do do this though )

Might email them and ask. As they are instock online, but can't be found instore! :?

They have some instock in huddersfield

Original Poster

JaYy_dOg;7343914

They have some instock in huddersfield

Unfortunately too far away. :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2033
      2. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1217
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767396
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28106

See more discussions