Groups

Grumpy cat makes owner £64 million !

Banned
    Just wow

21 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Edited by: "ewwaxo" 8th Dec 2014

Now that's what I call a rich pussy cat.

Original Poster Banned

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1d/Grumpy_Cat%27s_Worst_Christmas_Ever_cover.jpg

ewwaxo

LINK

There have been a line of products including a brand of iced coffee, … There have been a line of products including a brand of iced coffee, called Grumppuccino

What is wrong with society?

Original Poster Banned

ewwaxo

LINK

There have been a line of products including a brand of iced coffee, … There have been a line of products including a brand of iced coffee, called Grumppuccino

The internet.

http://www.thewire.com/static/img/upload/2013/07/29/Screen%20Shot%202013-07-29%20at%204.29.41%20PM.png

I have a happy dog, where's my money??!!

ewwaxo

LINK

they are hypocritical?
    hows that 'me gusta' meme avatar working out for you?

ewwaxo

LINK

Nothing that a good world war would not fix.

*lighten up splat

Original Poster Banned

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/744/617/734.gif

grumpy cat is awesome btw

he is kinda cool

brilly

they are hypocritical? hows that 'me gusta' meme avatar working out for … they are hypocritical? hows that 'me gusta' meme avatar working out for you?

Because that's the same......

teh arn

Because that's the same......

'people like stuff' - true or not?
    thanks

brilly

'people like stuff' - true or not?thanks

If that's the point you're making to yourself then I guess you're right?
    I don't think you needed my input to form your own opinion.

I approve of this thread.

Banned

I think he just finds it hypocritical that someone should ask what's wrong with society when a meme makes that much money, but himself has a meme as an avatar and likes a reply to his comment by someone who also has a meme as an avatar.

KillFelix

I think he just finds it hypocritical that someone should ask what's … I think he just finds it hypocritical that someone should ask what's wrong with society when a meme makes that much money, but himself has a meme as an avatar and likes a reply to his comment by someone who also has a meme as an avatar.

Not quite the same as giving money to something like that though is it?
    Stuck this as an avatar probably around 5 and a half years ago; don't really feel any need to change it because it's fairly pointless and I'm not too fussed by it.

Hypocritical (In this instance), would be me giving money, or somehow funding a meme (Buying products or donating to their sites) and then openly criticising others for giving money to similar meme type things.

But anyway, that's all off topic.

I just think it's a bit ridiculous that something like this can raise those funds, yet other well known internet causes generate next to nothing in comparison.

Machete attack

But then that's good PR/Advertising on behalf of this cat can achieve I guess.

Does it matter? The owner of a cat that has unwittingly turned into a meme has found a way to capitalize on it. The owner didn't create the meme but good on them for making it work for them.

Society has done far worse than buy a caffeinated drink with a picture of a cat on it.

http://i59.tinypic.com/w97i1u.jpg

Batman cat is not impressed.

Hmm, anyone know a good place to buy pets from?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What to do?????23
      2. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55
      3. Good Sim only deals??611
      4. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)1424

See more discussions