Gsettle24 whats going on?

15 replies
Found 16th Jul 2009
gsettle24 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

he is not suspended, and therefore wondering if he is avoiding me? I hope not!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

Had that problem with him yesterday. I had written him a lovely pm as well:x

Original Poster

tigerallstars;5762264

Had that problem with him yesterday. I had written him a lovely pm as … Had that problem with him yesterday. I had written him a lovely pm as well:x

i just tried PMing him and got that message, and ive been expecting something from him...for a very long time now.

Was trying to send him hate mail earlier and unfortunately it wouldn't go through.

Banned

awoodhall2003;5762269

i just tried PMing him and got that message, and ive been expecting … i just tried PMing him and got that message, and ive been expecting something from him...for a very long time now.

^^^

Your answer.

lol

awoodhall2003;5762269

i just tried PMing him and got that message, and ive been expecting … i just tried PMing him and got that message, and ive been expecting something from him...for a very long time now.

Hmmmmmm sounds very.... erm..... suspicious :whistling:

Original Poster

DangerGod;5762276

^^^Your answer.lol

yeah but we had an agreement for an item, ive helped him out before by sending him items until payday and never let me down. But this time he said it had been sent but no sign whatsoever, then said he would send it as i believe it wasnt sent and still nothing and now this...

[COLOR="Red"]PM box full, much?[/COLOR]

Original Poster

The JFK;5762296

[COLOR=Red]PM box full, much?[/COLOR]

haha only just now as i sent a message to someone!

space available now

Banned

awoodhall2003;5762301

haha only just now as i sent a message to someone!space available now

Thats why hes the MVP.

Original Poster

DangerGod;5762344

Thats why hes the MVP.

huh? he is the MVP because I cleared my inbox...:whistling:

Banned

awoodhall2003;5762353

Yeh.

U want a gift? :gift:

awoodhall2003;5762353

Uh huh,yep.In his pea brain,an event as insignificant as that can make all the difference.
Play along and wipe the dribble from his knees every now and again :thumbsup:

Banned

Monkeybumcheeks;5762371

Uh huh,yep.In his pea brain,an event as insignificant as that can make … Uh huh,yep.In his pea brain,an event as insignificant as that can make all the difference.Play along and wipe the dribble from his knees every know and again :thumbsup:

Now.

DangerGod;5762377

Now.

Well done. Your spell check is ledgendary :thumbsup:

mod

If gsettle24 has chosen not to receive PM's that is is choice I'm afraid, however if anyone needing to get in touch with him will need to use the Contact Us link

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Wow apple you really are bad67
  2. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.920
  3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769457
  4. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)98197

See more discussions