GT: How much is a boxed sega saturn with 50 games worth?

no someone selling and i want to offer but not sure its worth. Any ideas?
I like retro gaming and would like to put in a reasonable offer to them.
thanks,

14 Comments

£35?????????

Original Poster

hockeyguy09;7392623

£35?????????

is that it? I thought retro stuff was worth more

anyone else with better knowledge know what i should offer?

Original Poster

arghhh need to know asap.

GT?

Just no... lol..

worth little now but buy it ,hold onto it keep it in great condition then a few years down the line i reckon it will be worth a bit

i would say defo worth more than £35

just look at the completed listings on ebay, some go for £70 plus boxed with games
all depends on the games too any rare ones in there this would make the price go up or down

Original Poster

t0mm;7392707

GT? Just no... lol..

it was a joke, doing a bg1

t0mm;7392707

GT? Just no... lol..

:giggle:

Original Poster

ilovepink;7392725

i would say defo worth more than £35just look at the completed listings … i would say defo worth more than £35just look at the completed listings on ebay, some go for £70 plus boxed with games all depends on the games too any rare ones in there this would make the price go up or down

how many games are in any selling for nearer 70? Repped btw.

Recently sold mine on eBay, boxed, with 2 controllers, 4 games, cables etc (basically as new) for £25 (£10 extra for postage).

Check on eBay to see if any of the games are worth extra (some of them are worth a bit).

Worth more than £35 that for sure!

Original Poster

xcookx;7392752

Recently sold mine on eBay, boxed, with 2 controllers, 4 games, cables … Recently sold mine on eBay, boxed, with 2 controllers, 4 games, cables etc (basically as new) for £25 (£10 extra for postage).Check on eBay to see if any of the games are worth extra (some of them are worth a bit).Worth more than £35 that for sure!

thanks, repped. I will get a full list and check them out.

GentleTouch;7392750

how many games are in any selling for nearer 70? Repped btw.

find out what the games are first list them and me and the others can help price up if theres any rare ones:thumbsup:

Banned

GentleTouch;7392736

it was a joke, doing a bg1

You want to be a troll? :?

Original Poster

guv;7392891

You want to be a troll? :?

no i was just kidding aha:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764471
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …1731
    3. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1647
    4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?27106

See more discussions