Gt5 is at the disc printing stage

Banned 22 replies
Found 3rd Nov 2010
Least its progress shame about the delayed release date that was supposed to be told by the end of october!!!

I'm Hoping it's out first week of december but wouldn't hold my breath.

22 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Would prob get delayed with the instruction booklet not being up to scratch.

Jason Bradbury from the gadget show was playing it yesterday, so it looks like it will be ready..

I heard its been pushed back 2 weeks as the game cases were to heavy...

Jason said...

" GT5 brief play. Quik access to huge range of cars is cool. Tracks much more varied than b4. Steep learning curve. Visually - best out there. "

Cant wait for this. Thanks.

Banned

I've heard off the grapevine that they've already completed the game for the 360 but had to downgrade the port to the PS3 so that's why the delay.

Sloth/Mod

Visually - best out there??? Obviously didn't see the crash damage. lol

http://images.lazygamer.co.za/2010/09/GT5damage2.jpg

Banned

Syzable

Visually - best out there??? Obviously didn't see the crash damage. lol

who cares - it disappears in replays

oh wait....

master_chief

I've heard off the grapevine that they've already completed the game for … I've heard off the grapevine that they've already completed the game for the 360 but had to downgrade the port to the PS3 so that's why the delay.

Eh?

http://i.imgur.com/pmJEf.gif

DarkKnight

Eh?

Chomp :d

Banned

have they got nice bundles of the PS3 with GT5?

Sloth/Mod

bykergrove

have they got nice bundles of the PS3 with GT5?

I'd have thought they'd do some with Xmas coming up.

Banned

Syzable

I'd have thought they'd do some with Xmas coming up.

ok cheers mate

bykergrove

ok cheers mate

I'm sure it would be cheaper to buy a console now, and then buy GT5 for about £30 and get it that way?

Banned

DarkKnight

I'm sure it would be cheaper to buy a console now, and then buy GT5 for … I'm sure it would be cheaper to buy a console now, and then buy GT5 for about £30 and get it that way?

you reckon? are there good deals on PS3s right now? do you think they might have a special edition p3 with it? or perhaps with a wheel or something? I suppose i'd want to get that playstation move thing too

Sloth/Mod

Should have looked in my eBay thread on Misc Byker.............320gb PS3 with Medal of Honor for £1.43...BARGAIN!!! X)

bykergrove

you reckon? are there good deals on PS3s right now? do you think they … you reckon? are there good deals on PS3s right now? do you think they might have a special edition p3 with it? or perhaps with a wheel or something? I suppose i'd want to get that playstation move thing too

At the moment i'm sure. However there may be more special offers at any time.

I would buy a PS3 for around £200, there have been a few good Sainsbury deals like that.
Or if you spend a bit extra you may get Move as well.

And then there is a Shopto deal on here today to get GT5 for under £30.

With Move, you can use the camera for head tracking with the GT5, so when you move your head, it does the same in the game.

If i had money, i would get the G27 wheel, and a nice gaming chair for the ultimate setup.

Banned

Syzable

Should have looked in my eBay thread on Misc Byker.............320gb PS3 … Should have looked in my eBay thread on Misc Byker.............320gb PS3 with Medal of Honor for £1.43...BARGAIN!!! X)

haha I saw that mate. awesome spot! that guy will be losing sleep for sure.
DarkKnight

At the moment i'm sure. However there may be more special offers at any … At the moment i'm sure. However there may be more special offers at any time.I would buy a PS3 for around £200, there have been a few good Sainsbury deals like that.Or if you spend a bit extra you may get Move as well.And then there is a Shopto deal on here today to get GT5 for under £30.With Move, you can use the camera for head tracking with the GT5, so when you move your head, it does the same in the game.If i had money, i would get the G27 wheel, and a nice gaming chair for the ultimate setup.

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out. I don't really play games much but GT5 has grabbed my attention and I think it might be time to upgrade my wii

YES!

yes i agree !!!!!!!

Original Poster Banned

November 30th release in the states apparently
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3281
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951381
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769376
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 191 ***1327

See more discussions