Groups

GT5 Prologue..

Well I got this game yesterday and i've tried 5 times to download the patch, and it keeps failing, anyone know why?

15 Comments

BOOOOO PS3 ARE RUBBISH HAHAHA. 360 all the way

only messing anyway how good is the game im thinking of getting it but is it harder then forza to control a car.

Only game i have at the moment is Time crisis 4.

Original Poster

HU5TLER;1863172

BOOOOO PS3 ARE RUBBISH HAHAHA. 360 all the wayonly messing anyway how … BOOOOO PS3 ARE RUBBISH HAHAHA. 360 all the wayonly messing anyway how good is the game im thinking of getting it but is it harder then forza to control a car.Only game i have at the moment is Time crisis 4.

I didnt ever play forza. but the controlling is good. Well worth the £25.

Banned

i agree, its very realisitic and well worth its money, better than the likes of dirt and motorsports in terms of quality and graphics and its much much cheaper!

everyone experiences this just keep trying it wil work in the end! took me 4 times til i got it

Banned

- motorstorm -

Banned

Same happening to me, gets about quarter way through and says it fails to download.

t0om just keep trying, eventually it will work. It took me 3 times before it worked. It is really just all down to luck.

Original Poster

Its lame, i can't find it online to download that transfer over at all
    that's 6 times, all failed.

got to 70%ish earlier.

Original Poster

Make that 7.

Yeah took me a good few times before i got anywhere with it, then when i did it was well worth it!

Original Poster

amcol;1863570

Yeah took me a good few times before i got anywhere with it, then when i … Yeah took me a good few times before i got anywhere with it, then when i did it was well worth it!

ITt's getting annoying now though, i'm about 30% in to the 9th time.

Original Poster

12th time and it finally installs.

well it keeps it in cache anyway so you dont loose what is already dl before dissconect, took me about 7 times also.

Yeah, it carries on the DL from where it left of but the pecentage bar starts from the beginning.

it only took me one go to get it, dunno why but it did.....cannot wait for the new logitech driving force gt steering wheel to come out, it looks so good with controls on the wheel that lets you change your car settings while in the race.
    gt-tv is good to watch too
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1536
      3. word association Game72944192
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions