GT5 Release Date: March 2010 (Japan)

13 replies
Found 24th Sep 2009
Not that it really bothers me but here's what all the GT5 fans wanted to know.

13 Comments

tht sucks i was hopin for a christmas release

Original Poster

micoo;6383516

You don't have a PS3 do you?

Good news, at least BG1 can finally get to drive the car he claims to own.

Met-Cast;6383533

You don't have a PS3 do you?

na i dont but i was gonna get the rumored 250gb gt5 edition tht was supposed to be out by christmas :lol:

Original Poster

micoo;6383546

na i dont but i was gonna get the rumored 250gb gt5 edition tht was … na i dont but i was gonna get the rumored 250gb gt5 edition tht was supposed to be out by christmas :lol:

get the one now

it will be delayed again, and again.... and again... then Forza 6, Grid 7, etc will all be out by then...lol

I prefer it to get delayed so I can concentrate on MW2 and Left 4 Dead 2 when they're out:thumbsup:

they said they can release it now, but it wont sell as well cos of modern warfare 2

tony_dudz;6383833

they said they can release it now, but it wont sell as well cos of modern … they said they can release it now, but it wont sell as well cos of modern warfare 2

That doesn't make a lot of sense as MW2 will do nothing in Japan. They obviously want a worldwide release but they have delayed this so long I can't see it being anything but an anti-climax.

Original Poster

tony_dudz;6383833

they said they can release it now, but it wont sell as well cos of modern … they said they can release it now, but it wont sell as well cos of modern warfare 2

They said it's 65% complete.

Met-Cast;6389968

They said it's 65% complete.

To be fair they also said it was about three quarters done last year - so not sure who is telling porkies.

Banned

micoo

your in luck
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best Way to Cook Pheasant Breasts?22
    2. Will iPad 2 iOS update slows it down?33
    3. PayPal Friends and Family Payment reversal options43
    4. Whey protien635