Found 25th Nov 2010
Does any body know???

11 Comments

why are u trading is no good??

Original Poster

got a double copy, so trading it in, hoping I get more than I paid for it.
GT5 is supposed to be amazing,

I was looking on their website earlier and they haven't got it listed, which would imply they aren't accepting the game for trade in?

AgentSingh

I was looking on their website earlier and they haven't got it listed, … I was looking on their website earlier and they haven't got it listed, which would imply they aren't accepting the game for trade in?

Give them a chance! It only came out yesterday!

Original Poster

dontdothatagain

CEX had it on their website on Wed morning LOL

dontdothatagain

Haha! They normally have their prices up before a game comes out - Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit and Assassins Creed were typical examples... Bit behind this time round obviously, or they clocked onto the people bringing in the game from Curry's £19 deal and decided not to offer it for trade until later on...!

AgentSingh

Haha! They normally have their prices up before a game comes out - Need … Haha! They normally have their prices up before a game comes out - Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit and Assassins Creed were typical examples... Bit behind this time round obviously, or they clocked onto the people bringing in the game from Curry's £19 deal and decided not to offer it for trade until later on...!

Currys deal?!

dontdothatagain

Currys deal?!

It was posted on here Tuesday night - spend £50 in-store and you get a separate voucher which allows you to get the game for £19. People were buying the game, and then returning the £50 item at customer services straight away, without questions being asked!! Not sure if its still valid...

See: hotukdeals.com/dea…141
Edited by: "AgentSingh" 25th Nov 2010

bit dodgy returning item you just bought in the same shop lol, id personally go to another branch.
But the above method does work as you get two receipts so currys dont actually have any knowledge of your purchase of GT5 on the receipt of your £50+ item so they dont question it.

zerowing

GT5 is supposed to be amazing,

It's perfect. Apparently.

Original Poster

just tried it and it is niceeee
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.35
    2. UNDERTALE PS4 / PS Vita / PC Physical Editions (Exclusive to Fangamer)33
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428014646
    4. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…49111

See more discussions