GT5 trailer is awesome

Banned 19 replies
Found 18th Nov 2010
Really good trailer

It's called " rebirth "

Well made and edited worth the watch

Cannot wait until midnight release

19 Comments

I can not blooming wait to get my hands on this.

that is one sick trailer, nice edit and love the combination of 'the scream of science'

When you all getting your copy from?? pre order online, pre order in store ? or just turning up to store ?

Rick

Awesome. That is all.

RickT

When you all getting your copy from?? pre order online, pre order in … When you all getting your copy from?? pre order online, pre order in store ? or just turning up to store ?Rick

Best Buy Entertainment

Original Poster Banned

00.00 at game signature edition

Vp of Sony kevin butler gt5 advert

youtube.com/wat…yer

i wont be buying it on day one.... i wont be near my ps3 as im on holiday but will pick it up when im back, video looks good though chers for the link

RickT

When you all getting your copy from?? pre order online, pre order in … When you all getting your copy from?? pre order online, pre order in store ? or just turning up to store ?Rick

the best buy offer today for £26 something today for me

Shopto, hopefully a few days early! It's been a long time coming but this is the peak of the PS3.

Add me on PSN: PaPalaz
Edited by: "super_leeds_86" 18th Nov 2010

Banned

Would have been to see some actual gaming footage.

At work cant see link, but I was watching the one that a guy made him self (might be the same as your one) will post in a few minutes, its really cool too.

You might want to be careful DJ, as the jealous Xbox fanboys might spam this like the previous GT5 thread

DarkKnight

You might want to be careful DJ, as the jealous Xbox fanboys might spam … You might want to be careful DJ, as the jealous Xbox fanboys might spam this like the previous GT5 thread

With comments like yours, what do you expect? oO
Edited by: "PraxxtorCruel" 19th Nov 2010

PraxxtorCruel

With comments like yours, what do you expect? oO

Eh?

DarkKnight

You might want to be careful DJ, as the jealous Xbox fanboys might spam … You might want to be careful DJ, as the jealous Xbox fanboys might spam this like the previous GT5 thread

Or of course someone may post one of these up - (Change the title from Halo Reacharound to GT5)

hotukdeals.com/mis…52/

Oh no hang on it was you !!!.
Edited by: "chelskii" 19th Nov 2010

chelskii

Or of course someone may post one of these up - (Change the title from … Or of course someone may post one of these up - (Change the title from Halo Reacharound to GT5)[url=http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/anybody-else/757352/#post9381307]http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/anybody-else/757352/#post9381307[/url]Oh no hang on it was you !!!.

How many times have you posted that in reply to my comments? About 10?
Seriously i think you would have a better life if you didn't go through every one of my posts all the time.

There has been nowhere near as many GT5 threads than there were Halo Reacharound threads, hence the lack of anyone needing to post a thread such as the one you commented about.

Original Poster Banned

1 day till midnight launch guys and gals

Cannot wait

Check this castrol supra nurburg day- night lap

youtube.com/wat…yer

Edited by: "dj_urban" 22nd Nov 2010

I going to trade in F1, hope HMV has midnight launch.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226646
    2. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4176
    3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251
    4. word association Game74244916

See more discussions