Groups

GT5 Users..... Anyone got Voice Chat working ??

as per the title really.......

GT5 Users..... Anyone got Voice Chat working using a blue tooth device ?

4 Comments

Not got a headset, but heres something worth noting. If you have a controller and its low battery when playing it, change it asap, and dont just let it run down like I did.

Middle of a race, the controller finally died, but the game doesnt pause, the race keeps going but your car comes to a slow stop. Even when I grabbed a second controller and turned it on, it registered as a second controller and wouldnt let me pause the game. Gutted.

Original Poster

^^ Yes .. people are playing this more than you think...

Anyone managed to get voice chat working ?

Cheers

Rick

Yeah voice chat worked fine for me. Same as other games. I am using the official Sony headset but any bluetooth one should work.

PS regarding controller you have to change its ID to 1 to then work again. Press and hold the PS button and should see the option.

Original Poster

CyDoNiA

Yeah voice chat worked fine for me. Same as other games. I am using the … Yeah voice chat worked fine for me. Same as other games. I am using the official Sony headset but any bluetooth one should work.PS regarding controller you have to change its ID to 1 to then work again. Press and hold the PS button and should see the option.

Im not getting my headset to work.... cant hear any online chat....

Whats your PSN ID... any chance or a "test" ?

Cheers

Rick
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …75129
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846275
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1636
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction99

See more discussions