EXPIRED

GTA 4 360 Pre-Order

Banned
Hi
I think I might have left it a bit late but does anywhere know if any online shop is still taking pre-orders and that it will arrive on the release date of Tuesday.

Thank You

6 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Does this place seem alright for delivery on Tuesday - tesco.com/ent…i=4|Games*4294312962|Xbox%%2020360

There is a thread about asda selling it for £34 instore on tuesday on here somewhere.

Tesco looked good until i saw:
pre order now for delivery on date of release = This product has not yet been released for sale. You can order this product now and we will dispatch it on the suppliers release date
Chance they might not delivery it within a day?

Original Poster Banned

Looks like I will be going instore on Tuesday. Hope the shops like game and hmv have some in stock because I am not going to a supermarket.

tr2k8;1975834

Looks like I will be going instore on Tuesday. Hope the shops like game … Looks like I will be going instore on Tuesday. Hope the shops like game and hmv have some in stock because I am not going to a supermarket.

When i phoned up game they said they wont be selling any apart from their pre-orders

Original Poster Banned

Well looks like I will have to wait unless I pre-order the special edition from gamesation tonight.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Can you change the battery on the newer style Oral B 4000 toothbrush?810
    2. Thinking of getting the Fire HD 833
    3. First time leasing help needed!410
    4. Need a new Divan bed asap44

See more discussions