Found 7th May 2008
im thinking of getting a console now i'm finishing uni (hopeufuly will be able to afford one at last). i heard that the next GTA will be exclusive to PS3. is this true?! if so, then i can easily decide to get ps3, but i like the price tag of the 360, but no point if PS3 has exclusivity of GTA.

1. Misc
  2. GTA
  3. GTA V
13 Comments

It's said that it won't fit on a DVD-9 Disc.

So you are going to spend £300 on a console for a game that might be released in a few years time?

Yess! A new spawn of GTA threads awaits us in the future!
Seriously though, I doubt another GTA will be released on this generation of consoles.

I am sure that in the next 3 years MS will do something about the small discs.

Banned

Too early to say. GTA 5 hasn't even been announced.

ah feck i meant discs.

thesaint;2051591

So you are going to spend £300 on a console for a game that might be … So you are going to spend £300 on a console for a game that might be released in a few years time?

Problem?

I bought a 360 for a game released basically with 360 launch. Just for that gamewhich only cost £19.99 brand new.

No doubt its in development now but it;ll be releaed 2011 on my opinion due to DLC.

Slow down, number 4's just been released, how could anyone know anything about number 5 and why would it only be only ps3 when number 4 is on both consoles

t0mm;2051614

Problem?I bought a 360 for a game released basically with 360 launch. … Problem?I bought a 360 for a game released basically with 360 launch. Just for that gamewhich only cost £19.99 brand new.

Yes, exactly the same as buying a console for a game that may be released in a few years time. :thumbsup:

you get what u pay for
PLAYSTATION TILL I DIE

mwaters28;2053105

you get what u pay forPLAYSTATION TILL I DIE

Fairytale ending;-)

mwaters28;2053105

you get what u pay forPLAYSTATION TILL I DIE

Yes you do...
http://www.nivas.hr/blog/wp-content/photos/1601_PS3_Grill_is_Real.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. New bladerunner1959
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70562
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2685
    4. Add one, leave one game54415416

See more discussions