Expired

GTA 5 Tesco Direct: 'Ready to dispatch'

Found 12th Sep 2013
When i look at my orders it says: 'Partially Ready to Dispatch'
Then i click the order and says: 'Ready to dispatch'

I pre-ordered it last month and appears as being delivered on Wednesday 18th. Possible release day delivery??
Community Updates
AskGTAGTA V
32 Comments
Just looked at mine on Tesco Direct and it says 'Dispatched'?! Might give them a ring!
I've ordered from Tesco and mine is the same, but I believe all retailers have been told to post it on Monday and not before (always a possibility some will jump the gun), so there is a good chance it will turn up on release day if Royal Mail are on the ball. I think they are showing the 18th as a safety net.
mine says

Order status Partially Ready to Dispatch
Original Poster
korinarose4366

Just looked at mine on Tesco Direct and it says 'Dispatched'?! Might give … Just looked at mine on Tesco Direct and it says 'Dispatched'?! Might give them a ring!

You're lucky if you get it before Tuesday considering rockstar says no dispatch until Monday.
I looked at mine and i ordered last year offer in november 2012
and it still says waiting to dispatch or something cant remember exact wording.

Anyhow check with Tesco
Mine says Ready to dispatch
I've always had my pre-orders from Tesco delivered before the release date. Son will be pleased if they do it again.
Order status Partially Despatched
Items still to be dispatched 1 x Grand Theft Auto V

According to tesco direct online chat... "All orders will be dispatched on the 16th for Delivery on the 17th".
ashopaholic123

I've always had my pre-orders from Tesco delivered before the release … I've always had my pre-orders from Tesco delivered before the release date. Son will be pleased if they do it again.

I always get mine a day late
Well amazon orders started being sent on Friday so i guess R* aren't going to be happy.
Ordered mine in November with the £30 deal, where you had to buy another cheap item to get the price up for free delivery.

Order status is 'Partially dispatched' with the GTA saying 'Items still to be dispatched'.

I contacted them and they confirmed it will be sent tomorrow! Not holding my breath for a Tuesday delivery
Just checked mine, it is showing as expected on Weds 18th. Fed up because I ordered 2 months ago. You would think they had learnt their lesson from the Saint Row fiasco.

I think they put deals on these games, so that people will still buy from them even though they have a bad reputation for delivering late.
hellbentondeals

Just checked mine, it is showing as expected on Weds 18th. Fed up because … Just checked mine, it is showing as expected on Weds 18th. Fed up because I ordered 2 months ago. You would think they had learnt their lesson from the Saint Row fiasco. I think they put deals on these games, so that people will still buy from them even though they have a bad reputation for delivering late.

I'm in the same boat, so I tried to cancel a few hours ago, with the 18th delivery date my reason. I was told they will be shipped in time for release date delivery.....I ordered from Blockbuster for store delivery a few days ago, so sods law I will end up with 2 copies on release day......I did this with GTA 4........
colujimbo

Ordered mine in November with the £30 deal, where you had to buy another … Ordered mine in November with the £30 deal, where you had to buy another cheap item to get the price up for free delivery.Order status is 'Partially dispatched' with the GTA saying 'Items still to be dispatched'.I contacted them and they confirmed it will be sent tomorrow! Not holding my breath for a Tuesday delivery

Same here, 22/11. if i get it on wednesday i feel a voucher coming on.
I ordered mine last night - says dispatched now.
Original Poster
patonar

I ordered mine last night - says dispatched now.

I also just recived a email saying dispached
Original Poster
AJ92

I also just recived a email saying dispached

on sunday???
I also received an email tonight at 22:47 saying mine's dispatched. Here's hoping.
I've just got an e-mail from tesco (00:52) saying that gta 5 has been dispatched and will be delivered on/before Wednesday the 18th
Got an e-mail from Tesco early hours Monday morning saying my copy had been dispatched on the 15/09/13 (although i expect they mean late 15/09/13). I think, actually, I HOPE that the 'delivery on or before 18/09/13 is them just giving themselves a little bit of room to maneuver. They said release day delivery, I want my release day delivery!
I have had the same email saying despatched 15/09/13 and delivery on or before the 18th i ordered 2-3 months ago
I received my dispatch email early today morning as well..
And my order was placed like few other members on November 2012.
God its already been almost a year ...Gaming is a ridiculous addictive habit.
But well better than doing so many other things
got the despatch email also, not been gaming as much as i use to, last game i ordered was the new Tomb raider and if memory serves me correctly that came out in march...6 months ago! how time flies...
Got my despatch note last night - says expected Tuesday 17th.

For those who have "expected by Wednesday 18th", it's only to cover their backs in case Royal Mail screw them around. Worst case scenario is that they've determined you guys to be too far away from the Tesco Direct depot to guarantee next-day first class delivery. Your copies will more than likely arrive tomorrow though.
Same situation here, dispatched at 8:30pm last night and expected delivery is on or before the 18th. Post has arrived here and it wasn't there so don't expect it early. I'm surprised they dispatched on a Sunday night, I presume they just had them packaged ready to send first thing today.
I had my Collector's Edition order cancelled by Tesco and received a £10 coupon as compensation. However this order was apparently dispatched at 00:17 this morning, with the same 18th September delivery guarantee. Has this happened to anyone else with a cancelled order?

I hope that Tesco pulls through and delivers tomorrow... especially since Amazon have been delivering a day early!
Edited by: "Xenc" 16th Sep 2013
Order was just delivered via Royal Mail Guaranteed Next Day. Well done Tesco!
Original Poster
Postman came empty handed. Mabey on wednesday as stated
Original Poster
Xenc

Order was just delivered via Royal Mail Guaranteed Next Day. Well done … Order was just delivered via Royal Mail Guaranteed Next Day. Well done Tesco!

So you got it for free??
Just got mine in the post there from Tesco, credit to them! Contender for the longest morning of my life though..
Arrived as promised, thanks Tesco! Shame I'm stuck at work.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions