Groups

GTA: Episodes from Liberty City coming to PS3 & PC in March!

Personally I am excited about this, I really enjoyed GTAIV and not having an egg-box meant I was missing out on all the extra DLC fun!

uk.ps3.ign.com/art…tml

12 Comments

Good news but very long in the waiting.
    It should have stayed a Playstation exclusive.

winifer;7697684

Big mistake by Sony loosing the exclusivity of GTA games. Good for me … Big mistake by Sony loosing the exclusivity of GTA games. Good for me however

Huh :thinking:

Banned

thesaint;7697700

Huh :thinking:

+1

Good news for all...the lost and the damned is a cracking game,not really got into balled of homosexual Anthony...

But the even better news they both come with there own multiplayer

siwrath;7698645

Good news for all...the lost and the damned is a cracking game,not really … Good news for all...the lost and the damned is a cracking game,not really got into balled of homosexual Anthony...But the even better news they both come with there own multiplayer

Ballad of gay tony is the best out of all 3 :thumbsup:

Met-Cast;7698671

Ballad of gay tony is the best out of all 3 :thumbsup:

+1 lost and the what?

meh, the last gta was so crap i sold me ps3 anyway lol

chelskii;7704555

Never was a PlayStation exclusive, this game was for PC and Amiga long … Never was a PlayStation exclusive, this game was for PC and Amiga long before it went to the Playstation, Xbox and Dreamcast.-----Defiantly worth getting especially for the Ballard of gay tony..

Yeah i know (Have all the GTA's from the start)
    But i meant a console exclusive. (Starting from GTA 3)

Banned

chelskii;7704555

Never was a PlayStation exclusive, this game was for PC and Amiga long … Never was a PlayStation exclusive, this game was for PC and Amiga long before it went to the Playstation, Xbox and Dreamcast.-----Defiantly worth getting especially for the Ballard of gay tony..

Wrong, do your homework, the first GTA was PS1/PC with a stripped down version later for GBA.
    PS1 and PC versions the same year.
    GTA 2 was PS1/PC/Dreamcast/GBA
    GTA 3 was the first proper multiformat.:whistling:

sennasnit;7706015

Wrong, do your homework, the first GTA was PS1/PC with a stripped down … Wrong, do your homework, the first GTA was PS1/PC with a stripped down version later for GBA.PS1 and PC versions the same year.GTA 2 was PS1/PC/Dreamcast/GBAGTA 3 was the first proper multiformat.:whistling:

Don't forget GTA London :thumbsup:

sennasnit;7706015

Wrong, do your homework, the first GTA was PS1/PC with a stripped down … Wrong, do your homework, the first GTA was PS1/PC with a stripped down version later for GBA.PS1 and PC versions the same year.GTA 2 was PS1/PC/Dreamcast/GBAGTA 3 was the first proper multiformat.:whistling:

Don't know why your butting in as Darknight already replied he meant the console version, but he didn't say that in the original post. -

Oh not that it matters but you are wrong anyway-

"The M-rated/18-certificate gameplay of GTA IV is the pinnacle of an eleven-entry series that [SIZE="4"]began life in 1996 on the Commodore Amiga[/SIZE],As the Amiga grew old and technologically infirm, GTA’s creator, DMA Design, switched the development of the original game to the PC. Grand Theft Auto eventually hit the PSone in 1998

"The complete history of Grand Theft Auto
    Think you know your GTA? From the original 2D game to the explosive GTA IV, this is the complete history lesson! "

gamesradar.com/f/t…050

Maybe it should of stayed an Amiga exclusive.

Banned

chelskii;7715317

Don't know why your butting in as Darknight already replied he meant the … Don't know why your butting in as Darknight already replied he meant the console version, but he didn't say that in the original post. -Oh not that it matters but you are wrong anyway-"The M-rated/18-certificate gameplay of GTA IV is the pinnacle of an eleven-entry series that [SIZE="4"]began life in 1996 on the Commodore Amiga[/SIZE],As the Amiga grew old and technologically infirm, GTA’s creator, DMA Design, switched the development of the original game to the PC. Grand Theft Auto eventually hit the PSone in 1998"The complete history of Grand Theft AutoThink you know your GTA? From the original 2D game to the explosive GTA IV, this is the complete history lesson! "http://www.gamesradar.com/f/the-complete-history-of-grand-theft-auto/a-2008042314506193050Maybe it should of stayed an Amiga exclusive.

]http//en…%29
    The point i was making was that it was never actually released on the Amiga, because Sony bought Psygnosis aka Studio Liverpool, thus removing DMA's distributer.
    PC and PS1 Same year!
    and like you say it was playstation exclusive, PC doesn't count.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767413
      2. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…36
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?45
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876390

See more discussions