Groups

GTA IV 100% club contest petition

For those who couldn't get the 100% in time to get the key to Liberty City, sign the petition for Rockstar to extend the contest.

gopetition.com/onl…tml

Also email them to tell them: [email protected]rockstargames.com

Spread the word everywhere!

13 Comments

Ah gta sucks im stuck :-(

What can you do with the key?

What you stuck on Dandoc?? There is a walkthrough guide online if you need it

matt3454;2164345

What can you do with the key?

absolutely nothing...i think

Banned

i would love a key

I don't believe this -

I'm personally trying to savor every last droplet out of the GTAIV experience, why would anyone want to rush it all and miss out on all the stuff that you take in along the way?

Surely it's a waste to just rush through the game?

Banned

robtallica;2164553

I believe this - I'm personally trying to savor every last droplet out of … I believe this - I'm personally trying to savor every last droplet out of the GTAIV experience, why would anyone want to rush it all and miss out on all the stuff that you take in along the way?Surely it's a waste to just rush through the game?

there will be DLC!

also people who are rushing through it will still get the same amount of play hours as the people who spend 2 hours a week on it

Proximo;2164578

there will be DLC!also people who are rushing through it will still get … there will be DLC!also people who are rushing through it will still get the same amount of play hours as the people who spend 2 hours a week on it

Point taken and I respect that, but GTA is all about the ambience for me, just wouldn't be the same without going around exploring the vast maps, basically messing about - it's an integral part of any GTA game..

Banned

robtallica;2164640

Point taken and I respect that, but GTA is all about the ambience for me, … Point taken and I respect that, but GTA is all about the ambience for me, just wouldn't be the same without going around exploring the vast maps, basically messing about - it's an integral part of any GTA game..

You have to explore every part of the map to get 100% (all these pigeons....)

robtallica;2164640

Point taken and I respect that, but GTA is all about the ambience for me, … Point taken and I respect that, but GTA is all about the ambience for me, just wouldn't be the same without going around exploring the vast maps, basically messing about - it's an integral part of any GTA game..

yup same for me, i do the odd mission but i like to drive around watching people bounce off the bonnet, then get home play a bit of gtaiv

amcol;2164358

What you stuck on Dandoc?? There is a walkthrough guide online if you … What you stuck on Dandoc?? There is a walkthrough guide online if you need it

Its called catch a wave -its supposed to bve an easy mission but phil keeps dying so i fail the mission and im 27 hours in and theres no way im gunna complete the main missions in 3 horus

they have already extended it once.... lol this is pointless. They arent going to run it forever....

nice idea band goodluck but in my opinion your wasting your time m8.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Furniture Sliders22
      2. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early11
      3. SCS add ons... are they worth it??22
      4. Wix Build Website Question, Domain transfer?34

See more discussions