Groups

GTA IV anywhere in stock

Banned
    Can't buy off ebay and will pay £55 for it on 360 normal version.

14 Comments

It'll be in stock on the day. Most HMVs are having a midnight opening

just go to tesco/asda on tuesday

nacider;1979369

It'll be in stock on the day. Most HMVs are having a midnight opening

Do you know which ones?

can pre order on dixons, and £39 i think free delivery, was looking earlier

Original Poster Banned

Thanks, anywhere else online?

tesco online

so where is selling it from midnight ?

is this just for pre-order people or could i wander down at midnight and pick up a copy?

im 95% not gonna do that but just curious.

i'll pick mine up tuesday afternoon on my lunch.

Game, gamestation and grainger games definatly are.

Tbh you are going to get it easy if you go to a shop on the day, places like play.com are the ones that will be short on stock.

Titchimp;1979375

Do you know which ones?

They usually have a notice up on the windows saying they are having a midnight opening. I checked the events on the site but it has nothing on it, so you will need to go into town and check the window or if you ask a staff member they might be able to tell you which ones. As for Glasgow its the HMV in argyle street thats opening at 00:01

Tatey;1979652

Game, gamestation and grainger games definatly are.

For pre orders only

asda and tesco are selling it at midnight

you can buy it today in the north east

maughen micros in the metro center is selling it for 49.99 today

googleboogle;1982182

asda and tesco are selling it at midnightyou can buy it today in the … asda and tesco are selling it at midnightyou can buy it today in the north eastmaughen micros in the metro center is selling it for 49.99 today

If thats true then everywhere will be selling it today as they have broken the embargo on it.

googleboogle;1982182

asda and tesco are selling it at midnightyou can buy it today in the … asda and tesco are selling it at midnightyou can buy it today in the north eastmaughen micros in the metro center is selling it for 49.99 today

TBH though alot of Tesco's and Asda's are 24hr these days so it will not be a major issue for them.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31157
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764315
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846217
      4. RIP DOCTOR WHO22

See more discussions