Groups

GTA IV multiplayer help

Is it possible to play any variation on the same console with a friend, as I have the game but cannot find how to anywhere? Any help would be very much appreciated!

Stufai

8 Comments

go to party mode then invite him... then join a game from there.

Go to player or ranked games from your mobile. he will auto join you as you are partied up.

Took me hmm AGES to work this out lol

pretty good now tho can get the ranked achievements with my m8s.

Original Poster

if i invite him it says invite sent and then another box pops up saying I want to play, but even if i accept the invite nothing happens? Should it go to split screen or what?

Thanks

Are you playing over live? have you tryed "PARTY MODE" ?

dont know if this will be of any help but...

rockstargames.com/IV/

i dont think you can play on the same console with 2 different controllers. I think the only way is for you to have a console each...

SteJosh;2111121

go to party mode then invite him... then join a game from there.Go to … go to party mode then invite him... then join a game from there.Go to player or ranked games from your mobile. he will auto join you as you are partied up.Took me hmm AGES to work this out lol :)pretty good now tho can get the ranked achievements with my m8s.

I think the OP is talking about playing with friends on the same console..split screen. I'm pretty sure you can't...

nope no spit screen!

lol ahhhh... was busy watching the rep rolling thread lol :P

Original Poster

Cheers for your help everyone - shame that it doesn't work!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…44
      3. Review Hub Monthly Competition - Win a OnePlus 5!88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat1010

See more discussions