GTA IV pre-order. -- Who from??

I was going to pre-order grand theft auto 4 for the 360 but was unsure who to get it from. I know of all the deals like £35 @ amazon, £40 @ game (500ms points, 4 gamerpics), £40 @ hmv (1000ms points) etc. etc.

I really want this to be delivered on release day (or before) but haven't really pre-ordered much before so don't know how quickly I will receive the game. Anyone have any hints on what supplier is the best for releasing on time???? I have read that hmv aren't supposed to be the best tho in the deals section.

Thanks.

20 Comments

Shopto.net usually delivery on the wednesday before release

Original Poster

fwibble;1778704

Shopto.net usually delivery on the wednesday before release

So are you saying i will get this six days early ( GTA is released on a tuesday I think) or do you mean receive on wednesday for a friday release. 6 days would be class :w00t:

Doubt it will be 6 days - you usually get it just before (day or two max).

I say get the HMV one as the 1000 points will come in useful if u wanna download the extra DLC as they will probably charge for it

Original Poster

manzi;1778756

I say get the HMV one as the 1000 points will come in useful if u wanna … I say get the HMV one as the 1000 points will come in useful if u wanna download the extra DLC as they will probably charge for it

Yeah i definitely is the best deal its just that many people have been complaining at the speed hmv deliver their pre-orders (slow!)

gameplay...ordered the special edition and there was a £5 voucher...which paid for my next day delivery! so i'm guranteed to recieve it on the day of release or before!!

CANT WAIT!!!

Im planning on getting it from HMV the points will be very useful and i dont really mind if it comes a day late or so.

Decisions, decisons.

I have a £36 HMV Gift Card that I need to use and a £40 Game one.

Think I'm just going to wait until release day and then walk to HMV and add a few quid cash and although I'll be missing out on 1000 points (I've still got about 3500 from Tesco offer) at least I'll end up using that card and not my cash!

im getting it from game. Pre-odered it there yesterday cos im gonna have about 100 pound gift card from trading in this psp

I've gone with shopto. I dont like how some places (amazon) charge you extra postage so you get it faster

Original Poster

ok thanks for all the comments guys, might just go to shopto myself aswell.

Do I get this for the 360 or ps3 is my question.

360 for the extra download content - PS3 for the original controls

Jelly;1784832

360 for the extra download content - PS3 for the original controls

Would that be the Original Controls of when GTA first peered its head out on pc in DOS

Well you know what I mean! It was ported to the PS2 THEN the XBOX.

:giggle: the control system for the ps3 and 360 look very similar

fwibble;1790249

Would that be the Original Controls of when GTA first peered its head out … Would that be the Original Controls of when GTA first peered its head out on pc in DOS

Playstation had the original next gen controls though.

I pre-ordered mine from game using vouchers, quidco, and reward points.

I've preordered mine from Shopto.net, hopefully it'll arrive on the Monday, MAYBE even the Saturday but I doubt it.

I shall be burning it when it leaks in about 2 weeks time ...what...I kid...I kid!!!

:whistling:

Original Poster

arcsbite;1805545

I shall be burning it when it leaks in about 2 weeks time ...what...I … I shall be burning it when it leaks in about 2 weeks time ...what...I kid...I kid!!!:whistling:

lol. Can't wait!!!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions