GTA IV: The Ballad Of Gay Tony

Just wondering seen as its been released today on Xbox Live Marketplace - anyone playing yet?

Mines on the download now, can't wait to play.

Playing some Forza 3 while the download runs.

15 Comments

away from home today but ive got the points ready and waiting when i get back!

been playing borderlands recently tho and i love it, not sure if ill be able to put it down to play gta!

Original Poster

manchesterjim;6723599

away from home today but ive got the points ready and waiting when i get … away from home today but ive got the points ready and waiting when i get back!been playing borderlands recently tho and i love it, not sure if ill be able to put it down to play gta!

Is that the game with like a billion weapons?

I'm just looking forward to the parachuting and rolling around in the SWAT tank :-D

It's in stiff competition though, got FIFA 10, Op Flashpoint and Forza 3 all breathing down its neck :roll:

How many points is it? does this inc all the DLC for GTA 4?

will also be DOWNLOADING it

Original Poster

FatRocker;6723752

How many points is it? does this inc all the DLC for GTA 4?

Its 1600MS points.

Its JUST TBOGT, TLAD is a different DLC, unless you buy the episodes from Liberty City thats a disc with both DLC's on.

I played it online 2 nights ago hoping m$ would ban me.

P.s It was very lonley on that big map :chickens

wtf 1600 points!!!! thats a rip off. so 3200 in total.

MarzBarz;6724081

wtf 1600 points!!!! thats a rip off. so 3200 in total.

£30.85 for 4200 points

£24.85 for GTAIV/EFLC

So about £23.15 based on m$ points providing you paid £30.85 for 4200

Aone here i come!

Original Poster

dontasciime;6724079

I played it online 2 nights ago hoping m$ would ban me.P.s It was very … I played it online 2 nights ago hoping m$ would ban me.P.s It was very lonley on that big map :chickens

Suuuuuuuure, even though it was released on the servers today :whistling:

Meadsy4742;6724161

It's been "available" since Tuesday :thumbsup:

Meadsy4742;6724161

Whistle as much as you want :lol

I don't lie. I don't need to.

Original Poster

Just had a little dabble, had to use cheats to get the APC, parachute and Buzzard....the Buzzard is amazing fun.

Meadsy4742;6723731

Is that the game with like a billion weapons?I'm just looking forward to … Is that the game with like a billion weapons?I'm just looking forward to the parachuting and rolling around in the SWAT tank :-DIt's in stiff competition though, got FIFA 10, Op Flashpoint and Forza 3 all breathing down its neck :roll:

yeah im hooked!!!

yeah cant wait for parachuting and tanks aswell.....theres also a mission where you pick up a moving train with a helicopter which sounds cool.

fifa 10 is just like fifa 09 with a few small improvements nothing amazing.
not played forza or flashpoint, i deffo recommend you give borderlands a try though matey if youve got a few mates to play co-op with.

Original Poster

manchesterjim;6726044

yeah im hooked!!!yeah cant wait for parachuting and tanks … yeah im hooked!!!yeah cant wait for parachuting and tanks aswell.....theres also a mission where you pick up a moving train with a helicopter which sounds cool.fifa 10 is just like fifa 09 with a few small improvements nothing amazing.not played forza or flashpoint, i deffo recommend you give borderlands a try though matey if youve got a few mates to play co-op with.

I've seen a few videos, not my kinda thing.

FIFA 10 is now the perfect footballing game, as was FIFA 09 but obviously things have gotten better this time round :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace2152
    2. Better watch out for these...913
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763971
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846086

See more discussions