Found 28th Jun 2008
Anyone know where can I find a torrent with the GTA IV dj shows and commericals in?

thanks

8 Comments

You want the full rip, not just the music?

For what console?

R0N4LD;2409896

For what console?

lol.

Original Poster

Abvance;2409894

You want the full rip, not just the music?

I wouldnt mind the music but I dont want one continous file - I want to be able to play each commerical individually if you get my drift

Well as you know what torrents are, I'm sure you know the usual places you can get them from?

Try them, thats what I did.

Original Poster

XtremeDJW;2409998

Well as you know what torrents are, I'm sure you know the usual places … Well as you know what torrents are, I'm sure you know the usual places you can get them from?Try them, thats what I did.

Yeah Ive looked through some torrents which say full rip etc but the track listing in the description of the torrent only states songs - its really the djs and commericals im after - can you confirm the files which state full rip contains them?

I know where to get commercials but DJs (talking between the tracks) will be hard to get on their own.

If you have the time, you could download the full rip, and use Audacity (or a similar program) to edit it yourself, and save each individual commercial.

audacity.sourceforge.net/
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Toyota verso camera11
    2. Driving anxiety.1415
    3. THOMSON TUI 2 CRUISE PROBLEM - ANY HELP APPRECIATED11
    4. Xbox Newbie22

See more discussions