Found 8th May 2008
iv just started playing and i am trying to access my phone to put a number in. i push up and the phone appears and all it says in 'multiplayer'. i read online to push up twice but when i hit it a second time nothing happens :S. anyone have any idea?

1. Misc
  2. GTA
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. GTA
7 Comments

isn't it up to bring up the phone then down twice?

you should just have to press up twice:?, i dont understand

Original Poster

maddness007;2059645

you should just have to press up twice:?, i dont understand

thats what i thought as well. but all that happens is i push up and the cellphone appears with 'multiplayer' on it, i push up again and nothing happens. im pulling my hair out here :w00t:

try doing what i said.

Original Poster

i tried, it didnt work

mickyc1;2059726

thats what i thought as well. but all that happens is i push up and the … thats what i thought as well. but all that happens is i push up and the cellphone appears with 'multiplayer' on it, i push up again and nothing happens. im pulling my hair out here :w00t:

it shouldnt even come up with that until you press X when the phone first appears, should be a blank phone, then you press up and it comes up with the keypad

you have to do some missions before u unlock that feature. Its only a couple of missions before u unlock it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone else bored of video gaming2030
    2. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA2099
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769517
    4. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1317

See more discussions