Groups

Gta V Pc Not loading

Hi guys, im back with another problem. Anyways when i start up gta v on my pc it launches fine, but when i want to load into single player, it says the game has crashed and either close the application or wait for a solution! What should i do? Thanks in advance.

8 Comments

Reinstall it would be your first option? If it's steam version you can go into properties and test the games integrity, if rocks tar version, delete and reinstall, don't forget to make a copy of your game save from my documents

I know I had problems with the game on pc when I was using my xb1 pad. Caused random crashes and made the game chug.

Reinstall, I had the same issue when I was downloading the game but had to keep pausing the download or if it was interrupted.

Original Poster

westy125

Reinstall it would be your first option? If it's steam version you can go … Reinstall it would be your first option? If it's steam version you can go into properties and test the games integrity, if rocks tar version, delete and reinstall, don't forget to make a copy of your game save from my documents

How would I reinstall it? oO i deleted the file and dont know how to reinstall!

Original Poster

Steve Mac

Reinstall, I had the same issue when I was downloading the game but had … Reinstall, I had the same issue when I was downloading the game but had to keep pausing the download or if it was interrupted.

How would I reinstall? I deleted the file and am not sure how to reinstall as on steam it shows that i still have the game!

On steam you should right click it and delete local content, once done, click it again and select install

Original Poster

westy125

On steam you should right click it and delete local content, once done, … On steam you should right click it and delete local content, once done, click it again and select install

Thanks reinstalling it

VGamer

Thanks reinstalling it

​No worries, next time if it's on steam do the thing I said above, test integrity of the game, when I get ones that decide to fail to launch I do that and it tells me it needs to reinstall certain parts, usually works
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767501
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7311388
      3. Tower Hill - Explosion reported.. (Phone charger??)44
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17886407

See more discussions