Groups

GTA4

This thread has nothing to do with GTA4, but it seems like everyone else has one, and I was feeling left out.

Feel free to discuss why you would leave Mercedes McQueen to play hide the sausage with your half sister instead.

12 Comments

Finally a GTA thread.... lol

(Stolen from black gerbil1!)

Mercedes McQueen

sounds like a pronstar to me :?

Liddle ol' me;1987154

Finally a GTA thread.... lol(Stolen from black gerbil1!)

thief....just for the record if my postlady doesnt bring it in the morning im settin my staffy on her.
    check the paper to see if i get it.

ssssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddd is all i can say to the other threads lol

Original Poster

I think that all the GTA4 threads should be bumped at 23.59hrs in homage to the release of the game.

u know what.....i have no idea wat GT4APUFNAA is....is it a game like halo 3?

thesaint;1987209

I think that all the GTA4 threads should be bumped at 23.59hrs in homage … I think that all the GTA4 threads should be bumped at 23.59hrs in homage to the release of the game.

Good idea

Original Poster

magicbeans;1987220

u know what.....i have no idea wat GT4APUFNAA is....is it a game like … u know what.....i have no idea wat GT4APUFNAA is....is it a game like halo 3?

I don't know what PUFNAA is.

Anyway, back to the point of this thread.

Why would you illegally bump uglies with your half sister? She's not even fit.
    Not that I would do my half sister even if she was fit, but you know what i'm saying.

Check it out

Magic_monkey;1987320

Check it out

Original Poster

Magic_monkey;1987320

Check it out

Magic_monkey;1987320

Check it out

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions