Groups

GTA4 Cheat codes!

Ok for those of you getting this, here's the latest cheat codes, work on both PS3 and 360

Warning! If you use these, they will disable achievments on the Xbox 360.

Simply enter the code into Nico's mobile phone and you are good to go.

Full health. 4825550100

Full armour. 3625550100

Weapons #1
    Baseball Bat, Handgun, Shotgun, MP5, M4, Sniper Rifle, RPG, Grenades. 4865550100

Weapons #2
    Knife, Molotovs, Handgun, Shotgun, Uzi, AK47, Sniper Rifle, RPG 4865550150

Remove Wanted Level
    Remove your wanted level. (Blocks achievement "Walked free"). 2675550100

Raise Wanted Level
    Add one star to your wanted level. 2675550150

Change Brightness
    Alters the brightness of the game. 4685550100

Spawn Annihilator
    Spawn an Annihilator. 3595550100

Spawn Jetmax
    Spawn a Jetmax. 9385550100

Spawn NRG-900
    Spawn an NRG-900. 6255550100

Spawn Sanchez
    Spawn a Sanchez. 6255550150

Spawn FBI Buffalo
    Spawn an FBI Buffalo. 2275550100

Spawn Comet
    Spawn a Comet. 2275550175

Spawn Turismo
    Spawn a Turismo. 2275550147

Spawn Cognoscenti
    Spawn a Cognoscenti. 2275550142

Spawn Super GT
    Spawn a Super GT. 2275550168

31 Comments

You shouldn't use cheats until you're bored/stuck. !

ctuk;1984652

You shouldn't use cheats until you're bored/stuck. !

agreed!

Original Poster

no one said you should or is making you type them in

Ah man, game's not even out and you've the audacity to post these! How pathetic.

What?1 No more R1,R1,R2,L1,left,down,right,up,left,down,right,up?

doesn't this defeat the object?

class always after the weapons and health cheats

Original Poster

Gash;1984682

Ah man, game's not even out and you've the audacity to post these! How … Ah man, game's not even out and you've the audacity to post these! How pathetic.

Well don't bother reading them then, thats pathetic

. Just don't bother typing them in, jeez

Gash;1984682

Ah man, game's not even out and you've the audacity to post these! How … Ah man, game's not even out and you've the audacity to post these! How pathetic.

some people like to use cheats when they get stuck and really frustrated on a game, they might not know how to find them and it might help that they remember seeing it on here. No need to be rude, if you don't want to cheat that's fine don't use the codes.

Too much Tzu going on.

Bye.

Does PS3 have Action Replay? Hate having to put codes in every 5 seconds.

LaoTzu;1984696

some people like to use cheats when they get stuck and really frustrated … some people like to use cheats when they get stuck and really frustrated on a game, they might not know how to find them and it might help that they remember seeing it on here. No need to be rude, if you don't want to cheat that's fine don't use the codes.

My dear, I was far from rude. Don't insult me, if I wanted to I'd have said a lot more, a lot worse.

As you were.

I used to work for DMA in dundee (who made Lemmings,blood money,body harvest etc) and my name is on the original GTA game credits that came out, bet you didnt know that !!

Anyway back to this threads op,

Game cheats were originaly used for the programers and games testers to access parts of the game that ease of use to test, they had infinite lives to play the game fully to test for bugs, game crashes etc etc.

Anyone using cheat codes this early (which im not saying you are) is pretty sad i must admit, it spoils the game and shouldt be used or viewing until the last resort.
    i used to do it when i was little, as soon as i got a game and was stuck i straight away looked at the cheats, then i completed the game and went "was that it" what a waste lol

Original Poster

Gash;1984708

My dear, I was far from rude. Don't insult me, if I wanted to I'd have … My dear, I was far from rude. Don't insult me, if I wanted to I'd have said a lot more, a lot worse.As you were.

go for it......... :thumbsup:

San Andreas was a great game.. on the menu it kept a record of how many times you cheated. One of my mates used to brag that he completed it without cheating, when I checked he'd cheated over 100 times.

SunTzu;1984693

Well don't bother reading them then, thats pathetic. Just don't bother … Well don't bother reading them then, thats pathetic. Just don't bother typing them in, jeez

I'll second that, Gash whats your problem?? many people will find this useful, thanks op :thumbsup:

i would use these when im bored of missions and want to go on a rampage, maybe increase wanted level to max and see how long i last. will have to be either bored or have completed the game and i cant see neither happening for a long time. lol!

Banned

cheats never prosper

danby jason;1984950

cheats never prosper

That is why Chelsea are going to win the league.

dmissy13;1984684

doesn't this defeat the object?

it does!

Banned

odriscoll;1984965

That is why Chelsea are going to win the league.

do you want money on that scouse

danby jason;1984991

do you want money on that scouse

Go on then, a tenner Chelsea win the league, sent in full by bank transfer on the final day.

Banned

odriscoll;1985006

Go on then, a tenner Chelsea win the league, sent in full by bank … Go on then, a tenner Chelsea win the league, sent in full by bank transfer on the final day.

ok not got paypal but you can talk my throw it when you sending money mate:p:p

Nothing wrong with using a cheat when sodding about blowing things up and creating mayhem (not on missions) but cheating in the real game is outta the question - I wouldn't wanna ruin it!!

I couldn't possibly use these... :roll:

Banned

cool, will use theses when i'm finished, for a laugh

Cheats and GTA is a whole different game. Sandbox at its best. Hope it has smoe more codes, the more fun ones like "psych peds" and "everyone floats". *** the missions.

Banned

If you use them on 360 will they disable achievments?

One of the things that made San Andreas such a good game after completion to me was making Peds Riot and Crazy drivers and see how long I could last.

tr2k8;1985972

If you use them on 360 will they disable achievments?

It will disable some. More info ]here
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?67
      2. Tooth extraction55
      3. Localphone VOIP long distance app broken (not ios11 compatible)23
      4. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?38

See more discussions