Gta5 do i invest in anything before i start the Merryweather Heist?

8 replies
Found 15th Feb
Hi people, hoping someone can help me before I start this heist on Gta5. I've invested in other stocks before starting certain missions to get the most money I can however I can't find any info online as to what to invest in before starting this. Is it right there is nothing I should invest in before I start this?
Thanks for the help :-)

1. Ask
  2. GTA V
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. GTA V
8 Comments

Here you go bud. All the details are here LINK

Original Poster

MrCollective

Here you go bud. All the details are here LINK

Thankyou.. there's no mention of the Merryweather so I'm guessing I don't need to inset in anything.. thanks :-) extra save file just incase lol. I really should do something more productive with my days off! X)

don't think so, you're supposed to do the heist before any other lester missions though so you can make more money on investments from them

LeahMinttoutou

Thankyou.. there's no mention of the Merryweather so I'm guessing I don't … Thankyou.. there's no mention of the Merryweather so I'm guessing I don't need to inset in anything.. thanks :-) extra save file just incase lol. I really should do something more productive with my days off! X)

If you can get away with playing game's on your day off without be dragged out shopping that a bonus mate

Original Poster

murtgurge

don't think so, you're supposed to do the heist before any other lester … don't think so, you're supposed to do the heist before any other lester missions though so you can make more money on investments from them

What are the lester missions? He's part of my game etc but not sure if I've done any missions of his

Original Poster

MrCollective

If you can get away with playing game's on your day off without be … If you can get away with playing game's on your day off without be dragged out shopping that a bonus mate

Lol.. I had housework to do, it'll still be there tonight lol

Banned

​when you play as franklin you will get a call from lester about a assassination, I think you have to do the first one and the stock market doesn't matter for that one, don't complete any other lester assassination missions until you have completed the last heist AND have been paid your cut. watch IGN's video youtu.be/diK…13I you can make up to 2.1billion over M,T&F depending on how how you play the story (heist cuts and such)

Original Poster

Left4Dead3

​when you play as franklin you will get a call from lester about a a … ​when you play as franklin you will get a call from lester about a assassination, I think you have to do the first one and the stock market doesn't matter for that one, don't complete any other lester assassination missions until you have completed the last heist AND have been paid your cut. watch IGN's video https://youtu.be/diKCeQAt13I you can make up to 2.1billion over M,T&F depending on how how you play the story (heist cuts and such)

Oh .. Ive already done 2 assassination missions, I did invest in the those and made money.. but I've not had any other lester missions since the multi target one. So if any more lester missions come up I won't do them then until I've been paid for the final heist.. that right? Thanks for the advice
Ps just done the merryweather heist, what a let down that was
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522888
    2. Add one, leave one game54415470
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428414665
    4. Xbox One X Console £385 (in-store) @ Interdiscount (Swiss-France borders)23

See more discussions