GTX 1080ti bottleneck specs ?

Found 31st Jul
Hi, I’m looking to get a 1080ti soon to replace my 1060 as I just purchased an Acer predator monitor and would like to upgrade my gpu to match the new res, can you please tell me if my specs would bottleneck a 1080ti ? Thanks !! (See image for specs)
3000889-LVWHm.jpg
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Hardware wise is fine, only possible issue could be case cooling depending on location and air flow.
kester762 m ago

Hardware wise is fine, only possible issue could be case cooling depending …Hardware wise is fine, only possible issue could be case cooling depending on location and air flow.

Ok thanks I wouldn’t know anything about cooling but I guess I can YouTube/google it
You should't have any cooling issues with that case, just have some common sense with where you place it, make sure vents arn't blocked ect. A 1080ti will go nice with what you have.
Edited by: "Deaa" 31st Jul
Just a heads up, the 11 series is moments away. If you’re desperate, maybe buy EVGA, I think they do a 90 day upgrade for free program - i could be wrong.
hairray20 h, 5 m ago

Just a heads up, the 11 series is moments away. If you’re desperate, maybe …Just a heads up, the 11 series is moments away. If you’re desperate, maybe buy EVGA, I think they do a 90 day upgrade for free program - i could be wrong.

So when the 11 series comes out the 1080ti will drop a lot ? How much do you think I would save ? Or do you mean wait for the 1180ti and buy that ? Thanks for the advice !!
stehill282210 h, 19 m ago

So when the 11 series comes out the 1080ti will drop a lot ? How much do …So when the 11 series comes out the 1080ti will drop a lot ? How much do you think I would save ? Or do you mean wait for the 1180ti and buy that ? Thanks for the advice !!

Hey! The 1180Ti won’t be out for another year at least. But the 1180 would more than likely suit your needs! I myself use a 1070 SC to compliment my PG279Q. I wouldn’t mind betting the 1170 would be suitable for your needs - unless you bought the new X27. The current generation cards will go down in price once the new cards are officially announced and launched.
hairray1st Aug

Hey! The 1180Ti won’t be out for another year at least. But the 1180 would …Hey! The 1180Ti won’t be out for another year at least. But the 1180 would more than likely suit your needs! I myself use a 1070 SC to compliment my PG279Q. I wouldn’t mind betting the 1170 would be suitable for your needs - unless you bought the new X27. The current generation cards will go down in price once the new cards are officially announced and launched.

Ok thanks ! No graphics card now tho just sold my 1060 guess I’ll just wait
A
stehill28228 h, 23 m ago

Ok thanks ! No graphics card now tho just sold my 1060 guess I’ll just w …Ok thanks ! No graphics card now tho just sold my 1060 guess I’ll just wait

You could get an EVGA card an upgrade after 90 days, great for if the new cards come out within the next 90 days...evga.com/sup…up/
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants