GTX 1080Ti Founders Edition Potentially for £494.93 @amazonwarehouse

Ok so as we know amazon warehouse have a 20% of on selected second hand or open box items.

For items that are from amazon warehouse but don't show the 20% discount you CAN still give them an attempt to get the 20% off.

What you have to do is after placing an order go to live chat and ask for the 20% to be applied manually as it didnt happen automatically at checkout. They will either come up with a bs excuse that the item is not eligible or that they will apply the 20% discount now or once dispatched, which they said to me they would do once dispatched.

Just a heads up for anyone wanting to give an attempt, worked for me and a few other members last year when they had this offer up and also can still work now as I just tryed it out.

Top comments

hamzahuk

\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09 They will either come up with a bs excuse that … \x09\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09 They will either come up with a bs excuse that the item is not eligible\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09

How can you say they will come up with BS when in fact it is you that are giving them BS and blatantly lying to try get more money off.
5 Comments

Original Poster

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B06XDQ3471/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Here is the one I managed to get the 20% off on and they confirmed it will be done once dispatched.

hamzahuk

\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09 They will either come up with a bs excuse that … \x09\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09 They will either come up with a bs excuse that the item is not eligible\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09

How can you say they will come up with BS when in fact it is you that are giving them BS and blatantly lying to try get more money off.

I kept checking that card to see if the 20% would eventually be applied but it never was. if you don't ask you don't get!

rhinopaul

How can you say they will come up with BS when in fact it is you that are … How can you say they will come up with BS when in fact it is you that are giving them BS and blatantly lying to try get more money off.

​I don't think he necessarily tried to deceive them, they haven't declared what's eligible and what's not, surely they should know what's eligible and only apply the discount accordingly. I wish I'd tried it!

longback2

I don't think he necessarily tried to deceive them, they haven't … I don't think he necessarily tried to deceive them, they haven't declared what's eligible and what's not, surely they should know what's eligible and only apply the discount accordingly. I wish I'd tried it!

Who are you trying to kid. Its a deliberate attempt, of course you can ask but dont say that Amazon are calling BS. There is a specific page that gives the 20% discount otherwise its just normal warehouse discount.
amazon.co.uk/s/r…031
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4231892
    2. What is there free to do in your town?2340
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764654
    4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…24105

See more discussions