Groups

Guarantee on Faulty Glasses

I went to the opticians a couple of weeks ago after my glasses seemed to be in a wrong shape. My optician said that the glasses were faulty and he was going to order a replacement from the company (who was based in Italy)

I got a call last week saying that the glasses have been discontinued and that he only has the same make in another colour which I don't want.

What I want to know is that if I go and choose another my pair what my rights of getting a similar pair for free, seeing as the pair I purchased (which cost me £80) and has gone faulty?

Any advice would be most helpful

1 Comment

Ive had lots of issues with specsavers and glasses. They have to provide you with a full replacement or refund if the glasses are faulty. I had a problem with some fcuk ones where the arms wobbled too much and they didnt have the same frame in stock so let me choose a new pair for the same price.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4512110
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1334
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35194
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846346

See more discussions