EXPIRED

Gucci handbags - anyone know anything about them?!

Found a Gucci handbag in my cupboard and have absolutely no idea what it's worth! I think it's disgusting so I'm selling it (not on here before the whingebags start)! Does anyone have an idea because I don't want it to go for way less than it should! Got a rust mark from where it's been stored against something. Picture below.

11 Comments

Supermod

Looks fake to me too. Can you prove authenticity?

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

looks fake to me

Could well be! However, my Dad's girlfriend gave it to me a few years ago and she's a full on label addict (she spent 6k in an afternoon!) which is what makes me think it's not because why would she buy a fake when she buys everything else genuine. Who knows!

Gucci wouldn't rust!!

Original Poster

Shellywelly

Gucci wouldn't rust!!

It was stored with loads of other stuff in a garage... I wasn't saying the fabric was rusting
I think it's fake... but I'm wondering why she'd have a fake bag unless she didn't realise! Either way, it's gross!!

101% fake sorry OP

Original Poster

ARNOLD115

101% fake sorry OP

Haha don't be sorry... it'll be ok ;-)

super fake

10p i reckon

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

Has it got a tracking number on the inside?

I hadn't even looked on the inside! Haha! There are some numbers printed on the back of the "Gucci made in Italy" bit but I can't read them properly!

Original Poster

Mods please delete - my question has been answered!!

Banned

jeeze get a sense of humour with the funds made

Supermod

Everyone loves a market stall bargain.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Criminal Immigrants and British Justice - makes me proud!2238
  2. What an absolute disgrace2154
  3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764004
  4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…22

See more discussions