Groups
    EXPIRED

guerilla needs YOU!

hello, thanks in a large part to the people of hukd I've nearly done all my Christmas shopping. this is a first for me as its usually a Christmas eve job. i've got a couple of presents left to get and it would be great if i could get them sorted soon.

First i need the monopoly that comes with the cash card machine, rather than paper money, cheapest I've seen is around £25, would really love to get this cheap as possible

secondly i need this special edition tin box set of the new transformers edition. i've seen it at play, but there doesnt seem to be a buy button play.com/DVD…5M3 LINK

I'm positive i can get this done today and at a good price. i just need you help hotdealers.

4 Comments

I take it your on about teh here and now electronic edition?

if so argos have it for £22.97 not much of a saving but might be opk if you speand some more and get one of the vouchers or even if you already have one.

argos.co.uk/web…001

Ebay looks like a place too look too seen a few for buy it now around £15

Hope this Helps

Gav

guerilla

secondly i need this special edition tin box set of the new transformers … secondly i need this special edition tin box set of the new transformers edition. i've seen it at play, but there doesnt seem to be a buy button ]LINK

Yes there is

Original Poster

cheers gav, yeah it is the here and no edition, i've seen it on 3 for 2s as well, problem is i don't want anything else. i'll check ebay...

Original Poster

barneydog

Yes there is

it would appear i have been rather short sighted, cheers mate

EDIT: upon looking it appears to risen in price quite drastically, im 99% sure it was about £17 yesterday
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1222
      2. Spotify Family Premium share719
      3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710955
      4. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2650

See more discussions