Found 15th Apr 2010
I get married in 128 days and im absolutely soiling my panties......

Thats it.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
44 Comments

hope your other half knows about your bladder problems

Don't do it.................

REALLY DONT DO IT

Banned

junkenstein73;8372814

Don't do it.................REALLY DONT DO IT

lol, nice to see your support. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

centurion^;8372808

hope your other half knows about your bladder problems

Yes he is big on water-sports... :w00t:

congrats ,,,, xx

shergold;8372823

lol, nice to see your support. :thumbsup:

:-D ,

i Don't mean it honest, Good luck emmalampkin :thumbsup:

turn up, say yes, get ******, go to airport

thats a long count down!

Oh go on then.....

Pics or ur lyin'.....

:lol:

emmalampkin;8372824

Yes he is big on water-sports... :w00t:

Lucky he dont like Fudge Packing to then lol

Original Poster

leilahfun;8372871

thats a long count down!

Your joking arnt you, thats approx 4 and a half months!
I started planning last March, then it was a long count-down. :?

Banned

good luck!

(want old avy back.... way hottar)

bykergrove;8373479

good luck!(want old avy back.... way hottar)

tut tut tut ........

awww my mother inlaw is getting married in august .. whats dress you gone for?

Congratulations! It'll be alright on the night! lol

emmalampkin;8373461

Your joking arnt you, thats approx 4 and a half months! I started … Your joking arnt you, thats approx 4 and a half months! I started planning last March, then it was a long count-down. :?

lol, we decided in the oct and got married in the feb so whole lot done and dusted in less than 5 months :thumbsup:

Good luck with the big day

GL, I got married at 20, been married 11 years now

[COLOR="Red"]What's the point of saying 'guess what' if you're just going to tell us all anyway, before anyone had the chance to guess.

/thread[/COLOR]

Paddy_o_furniture;8374750

GL, I got married at 20, been married 11 years now

youre holiday soooon !!

aah96;8374774

youre holiday soooon !!

Yeah Tuesday, cool

Paddy_o_furniture;8374791

Yeah Tuesday, cool

whooo, not long have a nice time :thumbsup:

The JFK;8374757

[COLOR=red]What's the point of saying 'guess what' if you're just going … [COLOR=red]What's the point of saying 'guess what' if you're just going to tell us all anyway, before anyone had the chance to guess.[/COLOR][COLOR=red]/thread[/COLOR]

Finally a post of yours that is actually funny!! :w00t:

aah96;8374794

whooo, not long have a nice time :thumbsup:

Am gonna,

Banned

We are all here to help.

Don't worry x x

Paddy_o_furniture;8374829

Am gonna,

:thumbsup:

congratulations http://i40.tinypic.com/zn1kjk.gif

enjoy the day as much as you can, because it's a blur

I've been married 20 years this year.where the hell has that gone :thinking:

richp;8375132

congratulations enjoy the day as much as you can, because it's a blur … congratulations enjoy the day as much as you can, because it's a blur :oI've been married 20 years this year.where the hell has that gone :thinking:

down the pan

Been married 35 years and I can remember my wedding day like it was yesterday. You will love it, don't be nervous, just look forward to it - friends and family will just want to wish you well and be with you. Enjoy it. Lots of congrats!!!

congrats not long now

micoo;8375163

down the pan

:lol: your day will come :-D

two kids, mortgage, work, the list is endless.............now i know where its gone !!!!

Banned

Make sure you enjoy the night and try to speak to as many people as possible. I got married in December best day/night of my life, the honeymoon was a bit of a disaster with the snow and all. Also don't drink too much at dinner, I had 3 large glasses of wine just to get through my speech. I then had no room for the buffet, 70% of it got thrown away.

and I got 3 grey hairs for the privilege (just turned 27).

It's nothing to be nervous about, although the only input I had was to insist on NO SPEECHES, other than that the missus arranged everything else.

richp;8375250

:lol: your day will come :-Dtwo kids, mortgage, work, the list is … :lol: your day will come :-Dtwo kids, mortgage, work, the list is endless.............now i know where its gone !!!!

hopefully not too soon :lol:

Original Poster

bykergrove;8373479

good luck!(want old avy back.... way hottar)

Does this mean now with my current avy i am not even average anymore?
Gutted!! :w00t:

Original Poster

Tinkytayls;8373488

awww my mother inlaw is getting married in august .. whats dress you gone … awww my mother inlaw is getting married in august .. whats dress you gone for?

Its a princess dress, I love it
What date is she getting married? x

Original Poster

lumoruk;8375315

Make sure you enjoy the night and try to speak to as many people as … Make sure you enjoy the night and try to speak to as many people as possible. I got married in December best day/night of my life, the honeymoon was a bit of a disaster with the snow and all. Also don't drink too much at dinner, I had 3 large glasses of wine just to get through my speech. I then had no room for the buffet, 70% of it got thrown away.and I got 3 grey hairs for the privilege (just turned 27).

Awww 1st of all congrats!! and thanks for the advice.

Banned

it wont last it will all end in a lot of heartache as most do saying that i could be wrong but i doubt it

good luck

half the pervs on here probably hit the subscribe button before reading any further than this....

'im absolutely soiling my panties...... :)'

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob;8377070

it wont last it will all end in a lot of heartache as most do saying that … it wont last it will all end in a lot of heartache as most do saying that i could be wrong but i doubt it good luck

Have to disagree. I think if you go into marriage with that certain outlook above then it will be a disaster, however i know i have met my soulmate and i have no doubt in my mind that it will last.
My parents have been married for nearly 30 years and going strong so it can be done.

Original Poster

greg_68;8377082

half the pervs on here probably hit the subscribe button before reading … half the pervs on here probably hit the subscribe button before reading any further than this....'im absolutely soiling my panties...... :)'

Its the pm's asking for the soiled panties that are rough! :w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57560
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle68
    3. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)45
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…22

See more discussions