Groups

Guess Who Extra

does anyone know if anywhere has any of these games in stock everywhere i have looked is out of stock. my little girl has suddenly said today that she would like this game

8 Comments

Banned

good luck, theres been enough threads about them and nobody has found any

Original Poster

oh sorry i didnt know there had been any threads about them, sorry !

Banned

bargainhunter5;7268220

yeah been a few, one member did buy two and advertised on the fs board, one sold and they put the other on ebay, probs only place you will get one now, funny enough i did check in argos today

bargainhunter5;7268220

i don't think sassie was having a go, just pointing out that people have been trying to get hold of them for a while

Banned

dataload;7268240

i don't think sassie was having a go, just pointing out that people have … i don't think sassie was having a go, just pointing out that people have been trying to get hold of them for a while

oh lord, no i wasnt, although on reading my post it may seem a little abrupt, sorry op :oops:

this was the same last year, sold out everywhere

Original Poster

oh no i didnt think she was having a go just felt a bit silly posting when there were other threads about it x

Banned

just checked ebay, there going for over £40, robbin *****

might be worth checking to see if anyone on ebay is selling who is local to save on p&p

Original Poster

blimey what a price i would never pay that lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1547
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767273
      3. Spotify Family Premium share614
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***317

See more discussions