Groups
    EXPIRED

guess who extra anyone know where in stock plezz

my friend is looking for guess who extra but dosnt wanna pay over the odds some places are charging anyone know where they have one in stock plezzzz?????

12 Comments

Banned

this was the same last year, couldnt be found anywhere, its obviously a popular xmas gify, i take it you have tried on the argos site and checked all local stores to you

none in sheffield argos's although i saw them in the makro the other day

Out of stock for argos online ordering but can check local stores for reserve and collect (item number: 390/2741 = £15.83)
    Toystoresuperstore has them but £25 toyshopsuperstore.com/gue…ult

Original Poster

thanks yes checked everywhere ive mangaed to find one for £23.24 delivered so far?

Banned

sorry anything local to me is out of stock

Banned

angelfacexx;7186562

thanks yes checked everywhere ive mangaed to find one for £23.24 … thanks yes checked everywhere ive mangaed to find one for £23.24 delivered so far?

that is a good price, i would grab it before it becomes unavailable, this was same last year

Hi, Smyths may have it stock..well they do at my local smyths and they are on a 3 for 2..each £19.59.. i could buy and post if you like.

]http//ww…810

Someone else asked me this couple of days back, see this thread:

hotukdeals.com/ite…672

angelfacexx;7186562

thanks yes checked everywhere ive mangaed to find one for £23.24 … thanks yes checked everywhere ive mangaed to find one for £23.24 delivered so far?

where did you find it for that price in stock? as I am looking for one as well, thanks:thumbsup:

i hunted everywhere for this last year & eventually got it in stock at argos 2 days before xmas!! £23 is a good price & i would just buy it at that before they go out of stock.

B and M Bargains £5!!!!:)

trego37;7194386

B and M Bargains £5!!!!:)

i think that will be for the normal guess who, the extra one is electronic
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2469
      2. 5am gym crew20131
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319
      4. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?33

See more discussions