Guess who opened their soap and glory xmas box early?

Found 8th Dec 2017
5 pound of soap n glory products over 15 pound only at boots can be used. Nice wee extra.... all the products are the best so far . Chuffed.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
lindus10 m ago

***** MOD WHY DO YOU KEEP SABOTAGGING MY POSTS THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION …***** MOD WHY DO YOU KEEP SABOTAGGING MY POSTS THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION POINT? ITS MY POST IT IS FREE AND IT IS A VOUCHER? . I AM POSTING A VOUCHER AND FREEBIE..... YOU DONT LIKE ME ON HERE THATS CLEAR AS ALL MY POSTS GET SABBOTAGED AND IM ONLY A HIPPE PPL LOVIN ANARCHIST TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE ! SO UNFAIR 😣

32679001-1800C.jpg
"5 pound of soap n glory products over 15 pound only at boots can be used."

I have no idea who moved your post to misc, but I also have no idea what your post means either . I'm guessing from your follow uppost that there is a voucher off of future purchases of soap and glory in the box you bought, but even then it can't be classed as a freebie because you have to buy the original box. Maybe I'm genuinely not understanding ?
17 Comments
32678823-Bzgox.jpg
Guess who opened their soap and glory xmas box early
You?
tregs31 s ago

Guess who opened their soap and glory xmas box earlyYou?

Yeeeaaahhhh
tregs1 m ago

Guess who opened their soap and glory xmas box earlyYou?

Great voucher in contents thought i would share incase helps people for xmas ! X
***** MOD WHY DO YOU KEEP SABOTAGGING MY POSTS THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION POINT? ITS MY POST IT IS FREE AND IT IS A VOUCHER? . I AM POSTING A VOUCHER AND FREEBIE..... YOU DONT LIKE ME ON HERE THATS CLEAR AS ALL MY POSTS GET SABBOTAGED AND IM ONLY A HIPPE PPL LOVIN ANARCHIST TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE ! SO UNFAIR 😣
Edited by: "lindus" 8th Dec 2017
lindus10 m ago

***** MOD WHY DO YOU KEEP SABOTAGGING MY POSTS THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION …***** MOD WHY DO YOU KEEP SABOTAGGING MY POSTS THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION POINT? ITS MY POST IT IS FREE AND IT IS A VOUCHER? . I AM POSTING A VOUCHER AND FREEBIE..... YOU DONT LIKE ME ON HERE THATS CLEAR AS ALL MY POSTS GET SABBOTAGED AND IM ONLY A HIPPE PPL LOVIN ANARCHIST TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE ! SO UNFAIR 😣

32679001-1800C.jpg
lindus11 m ago

"Sabotagged" as "Misc" only now.

32679024-NOtz7.jpg
You're welcome.
You have soap? Yaaay how exciting
"5 pound of soap n glory products over 15 pound only at boots can be used."

I have no idea who moved your post to misc, but I also have no idea what your post means either . I'm guessing from your follow uppost that there is a voucher off of future purchases of soap and glory in the box you bought, but even then it can't be classed as a freebie because you have to buy the original box. Maybe I'm genuinely not understanding ?
lindus1 h, 41 m ago

I can hear the virtual violin playing.
You penny pinchers are never happy 🤣
Im dyslexic n ur bullyin dont work i had that when i was a teenager. Only ever try to help you guys!
Ungreatful ok il just use u all n never contribute as i get bullied wen a try no skin of ma knob!
Edited by: "lindus" 9th Dec 2017
Op, don't get disheartened with some of the comments on here.
Cheer yourself up by entering Deeky's xmas competition
Toptrumpet1 h, 16 m ago

Op, don't get disheartened with some of the comments on here.Cheer …Op, don't get disheartened with some of the comments on here.Cheer yourself up by entering Deeky's xmas competition

Thanks pal i dunno how tho cant even keep up with tech. Lol. I dont care it causes so many personal problems 2. Thanks for bein nice. Merry Christmas x
Never found soap n glory appealing, sounds like what happens in prison showers ?
Its beautiful think i have nearlly every soap n glory product !
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants