Groups

Guess whose back posting???

Wellcome back kelly o fanatic , where you been on holiday :-D

14 Comments

She's been in hospital,mate:-(

Get well soon,sweetheart:)

Lol, how did everyone notice my absence?? I am such a quiet person, how did you tell the difference??? :whistling:

Been in hospital since tuesday afternoon, still not good but there is nothing they can do in there that I cant do at home. Discharged yesterday, came on and checked PMs and then back posting again today - not up to my usual posting frenzy but am sure it wont be long :thumbsup:

muckypup

She's in hospital,mate:-( Get well soon,sweetheart:)

Thanks Am sure I will be fine soon, going back to the hospital to be checked out on monday - only way they would discharge me :-( There is a few hours of my life I wont get back!

Welcome back Kelly.

KEEP STRONG, hope everythings all good

Original Poster

Sorry to hear that, spent to much time there myself in the past, nothing beats being back home, best place to be .
    Keep well Richard

RICHARD682E

Sorry to hear that, spent to much time there myself in the past, nothing … Sorry to hear that, spent to much time there myself in the past, nothing beats being back home, best place to be .Keep well Richard

I am never away from the place. Have to say its not all that bad, am there so often I am treated like staff - know everyone and everything. Even invited to the staff parties!!!

I am lucky, good hospital, good ward and great staff

sorry to hear you've been unwell...can you not take a lappy into the ward and try and piggyback a wireles connection....doubt it would work but worth a try...if I recall you have a chest/lung illness?.....well done Liverpool ..I'm so chuffed they won in Barcelona.

Hope you're feeling better

Get well soon Julia.
    From your latest groupie.:-D

Best wishes for a speedy recovery:thumbsup:

Hope you get better soon!!

Hope you're feeling better and Welcome back! Good to know they look after you well there too

Banned

stop loafing :giggle: and get posting :giggle:

kelly_o_fanatic

I am never away from the place. Have to say its not all that bad, am … I am never away from the place. Have to say its not all that bad, am there so often I am treated like staff - know everyone and everything. Even invited to the staff parties!!! I am lucky, good hospital, good ward and great staff

Thought you were referring to HUKD then! :? :giggle:

http://toons.artie.com/alphabet/words/20001121/arg-get-well-soon-bluebg-url.gif

Get better soon Julia, I will be thinking of you on Monday.

Take care, keep your chin up and (of course) keep posting! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      4. Sad news about Barcelona26113

See more discussions