Groups

guide price needed

my mate has ps2 with over 200 close to 250 games he thinks, some only played on once, but all immaculate, 2 contollers and around 6 mem cards. all original

how much would this be worth?
    p.s hope his is ok

7 Comments

teeach

my mate has ps2 with over 200 close to 250 he thinks, some only played … my mate has ps2 with over 200 close to 250 he thinks, some only played on once, but all immaculate, 2 contollers and around 6 mem cards.how much would this be worth?p.s hope his is ok

200 close to 250 what? :thinking: games i guess.

are they originals or "back ups"

i woudl guess it depends on what games they are, i would say he would probably get more for it by selling some of the games as just games.

Original Poster

he hasnt counted them but will later

As above, Are these originals?

Original Poster

Yes, I updated my first post saying they are.

Thanks

teeach

Yes, I updated my first post saying they are.Thanks

All depends what games but on a average of £4 a game for 220 games, Thats £880!

He'd be best of selling it all seperate as if he sold it as a bundle he'd probably be looking around the £300-£350 mark.

True, as he'll find it hard to find someone who likes all the games he has and is willing to pay hundreds of pounds for the lot.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***620
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1014
      3. What would be HELL to you?1819
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767291

See more discussions