Groups

Guilty Pleasure Films

Mod & Ed
    Following on from the fave film thread, what are your guilty pleasure films?

I have to admit I love cheesy creature horror, cheesier the better, films like, anaconda, frankenfish, shark in venice ( a truly terrible film ), blood surf, croc and rogue to name a few.
    My son and husband disown me for my poor taste in films, but I love them!

27 Comments

Godzilla films, not the crap 90s remake but the Japanese originals.

Tremors, terrible films but always watch when they're on.

imdb.com/tit…14/

Generally I'm for niche TV shows like Operation Good Guys and Reno 911.
    Edited by: "super_leeds_86" 13th May 2011

Piranha

Love actually at Christmas

Banned

Mamma Mia, I have the DVD, the blu ray and went on holiday to Mamma Mia island

Banned

sancho1983

Love actually at Christmas

that one too haha

Friday by rebecca black.......... na only joking

Blood Surf is classic. Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus also has a strange appeal.

Hobo with a Shotgun is a new personal favourite but I'm not sure it counts as it's Grindhouse.

chitty chitty bang bang and mary poppins

Jumpin' Jack Flash

Batman! the original original

He he, OP shark in venice is GENIUS!! love the bit where he's fighting the baddies weilding chainsaws, he protects himself with wooden things and wins the fight, genius! you seen infestation OP? another good creature feature love em!

anything with Jenna Jameson in.

Anacondas is one of them lol. Labyrinth & Beetlejuice are 2 films i have on bluray and when people see them say "WTF you ...." lmfao. I love them though.

Titanic too........ *Hides* :P

Cruel intentions is my fave film

lumoruk

that one too haha

OMG I love LOVE ACTUALLY

Original Poster Mod & Ed

lumoruk

Mamma Mia, I have the DVD, the blu ray and went on holiday to Mamma Mia … Mamma Mia, I have the DVD, the blu ray and went on holiday to Mamma Mia island

I'm seeing you in a new light!

missp27

He he, OP shark in venice is GENIUS!! love the bit where he's fighting … He he, OP shark in venice is GENIUS!! love the bit where he's fighting the baddies weilding chainsaws, he protects himself with wooden things and wins the fight, genius! you seen infestation OP? another good creature feature love em!

Haven't seen infestation, will have to look out for it, they've been showing some fab films on the syfy channel lately.
    super_leeds_86

Tremors, terrible films but always watch when they're on. … Tremors, terrible films but always watch when they're on. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100814/Generally I'm for niche TV shows like Operation Good Guys and Reno 911.

love the tremors films x

Grease, used to get slated in the Army when I used to watch this. ONJ is fit!

dark crystal

Banned

The wraith with charlie sheen.
    Cobra
    Rocky 4
    Bloodsport

Paddy_o_furniture

Grease, used to get slated in the Army when I used to watch this. ONJ is … Grease, used to get slated in the Army when I used to watch this. ONJ is fit!

+1 .....dirty dancing too !

Original Poster Mod & Ed

Paddy_o_furniture

Grease, used to get slated in the Army when I used to watch this. ONJ is … Grease, used to get slated in the Army when I used to watch this. ONJ is fit!

love Grease, went to a drive in screening of this in a beach carpark in Falmouth a couple of years ago, was amazing, everyone out of their cars dancing whilst the waves lapped the beach.

personally love the carry on films too, cant beat a beat of carry on when you're feeling blue x

Cool Runnings

I actually really enjoyed twilight...

Original Poster Mod & Ed

watched a fab one last night sharktopus

Kentucky Fried Movie

hibees

anything with Jenna Jameson in.

More finger prints on her rear than there is in Scotland yard
    Edited by: "sparkyIreland" 23rd May 2011
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …211606
      2. Best advert ever to be seen.88
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416614118
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523435

See more discussions