Groups

guiness or beer?

Banned
    i prefer a beer anyday, and my mates do aswell. i dont actually know many people who drink guiness... so yeh guys... do you prefer a guiness or a beer?

15 Comments

beer but i do go through phases of drinking guiness for a couple of weeks at a time for a change sometimes. one of my mates drinks guiness all the time aswel.

I like guiness if its really, really cold

wine :-D

guiness red is nice but I prefer lager

Original Poster Banned

skusey;4264873

guiness red is nice but I prefer lager

guiness red, whats that all about? lol

Guiness is spelt guinness lol :giggle:

Original Poster Banned

snowtiger;4264931

Guiness is spelt guinness lol :giggle:

not anymore lol

DangerGod;4264887

guiness red, whats that all about? lol

ananova.com/new…ies

guinness is carp
    anything but that

i love jagerbombs

Guinness in the winter served at cask temperature with top smoothed off with an ivory spatula. :thumbsup:

Beer in the summer.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb314/brewsell/Beer%20Cans/7c83.jpg

Guinness all year round!!!!

Beer.
    Casablanca's good but I can't find it anywhere apart from the Moroccan bar I was at.

pikachu12;4266040

Beer.Casablanca's good but I can't find it anywhere apart from the … Beer.Casablanca's good but I can't find it anywhere apart from the Moroccan bar I was at.

Yep, I agree with that one. I was drinking Casablanca over the holidays and enjoyed every bottle. A bit pricey though, eh? But slowly coming down, better than a year or two ago, especially now that alcohol consumption in Morocco is on a steep rise. Heard lots of locals complaining about alcohol abuse among the young, however...

Liddle ol' me;4267003

Yep, I agree with that one. I was drinking Casablanca over the holidays … Yep, I agree with that one. I was drinking Casablanca over the holidays and enjoyed every bottle. A bit pricey though, eh? But slowly coming down, better than a year or two ago, especially now that alcohol consumption in Morocco is on a steep rise. Heard lots of locals complaining about alcohol abuse among the young, however...

yeah the bar/restaurant i was at on saturday sold it for £3.50 a bottle. quite glad i wasn't paying!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3933
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1313

See more discussions