Groups
    EXPIRED

Guitar hero 2 - xbox360

Is there anywhere selling this cheaper than £61.74 that choices are offering it for?

13 Comments

I walked into Curry's on Monday and bought it for £59.99

Original Poster

freeDUMB

I walked into Curry's on Monday and bought it for £59.99

don't have a currys near me :-(

Original Poster

freeDUMB

Do you have a PC … Do you have a PC World?http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/[email protected]@@@[email protected]@@@&BV_EngineID=cccjaddkjkkifeecflgceggdhhmdgml.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=337220&category_oid=

unfortunately not :-( looks like choice is the best bet

Or if you use quidco:

Gameplay: shop.gameplay.co.uk/web…rap!

£64.99

11% Quidco brings it down to around £58

If you have a Blockbuster near you they are selling it for £59.99 and you can always trade stuff against it

I traded the following games and got a £42 store credit and paid £17.99 towards the game as I did not fancy hading £60 over and they games I traded I don't use any more

Splinter cell double agent
    tomb raider
    nba 2k6
    nhl 2k6

I got gh2 at gameplay for £59.99 as i have a voucher plus loads bakc on quiddy

any updates or bets prices on this one lately need to buy it as a birthday present

Thanks, checked everwhere and ....

Now I know why everyone is out of stock,

Apparently there is a fault with the guitar so they have withdraw all UK stock until end May when its likely to come back into stock

£57.99 here but out of stock

]http//ww…844

tlck9

Thanks, checked everwhere and ....Now I know why everyone is out of … Thanks, checked everwhere and ....Now I know why everyone is out of stock,Apparently there is a fault with the guitar so they have withdraw all UK stock until end May when its likely to come back into stock

No not really, that only effected 2 model numbers, and not even all of those were effected. Then they released a patch which fixed that problem I think.

The UK and Canada are just in short supply of the game. Hence why the demand is still rather large.

Mine's just arrived from amazon.de from the deal stated above...

It was £59.40 delivered, ordered Thursday evening, arrived Tuesday morning - amazing, Amazon UK super saver delivery takes longer :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1944
      2. Any PS4 News Here29313800
      3. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…22
      4. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2526

See more discussions