Groups
    EXPIRED

Guitar Hero 3 - 360 - Best Price?

Hey All,

Does anyone know of the cheapest place to buy Guitar Hero 3 (for 360) at the moment? I was about to buy it from Amazon for £45... but they have since put the price up to £62.

The next cheapest I can find is ShopTo at £60 but I wasn't really wanting to pay that much either.

Any shop (online or offline) suggestions would be appreciated, Thanks in advance.

4 Comments

My local hmv (hanley) had it in store in the sale for £49.99, loads left (think this is a national sale price). Think is instore only though as hmv.com showing at £64.99. Don't forget NUS discount if you are lucky enough to know of or be a student

I'm gonna wait till no.4 comes out - looks great. The 360 version of no.3 is the dearest one about at the moment I think - cos of the size of the package even used copies go for high enough prices too.

think tesco were selling for £45. ask in store coz all the guitar hero stock isnt on display so will need some1 to get it 4 u!

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies, tried HMV & Tesco, but HMV was £64.99 and Tesco say they only sell the version without the guitar.

Any others?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky1315
      2. What would be a Mario Kart type game for the PS4?33
      3. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      4. Biscuit addiction1231

See more discussions