Groups

Guitar Hero 3 Controller

Hi i remember seeing 4 different types of wireless guitars, but can only see a pre order for one on the GAME site and other sites.
    Anybody know about this?
    cheers
    Jac

5 Comments

spikeyjacko

Hi i remember seeing 4 different types of wireless guitars, but can only … Hi i remember seeing 4 different types of wireless guitars, but can only see a pre order for one on the GAME site and other sites.Anybody know about this?cheersJac

Theres ps3 - ps2- 360 and wii version if you mean that

But different types i dont think so i know you can change the fascia of the guitar

Original Poster

the pic you posted, the black one whats tht 4?
    cos id love tht 1 for my 360 lol when its released?

spikeyjacko

the pic you posted, the black one whats tht 4?cos id love tht 1 for my … the pic you posted, the black one whats tht 4?cos id love tht 1 for my 360 lol when its released?

Thats for ps3 only
    believe could just spray paint it http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/bd/Guitar-hero-iii-20070709040244434.jpg/800px-Guitar-hero-iii-20070709040244434.jpg

Original Poster

awww lol i hate the design of the white one, love the look of black one tho damn

yeah i wanted the stratocaster too, but les paul is alright :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553749
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1842
      3. CCleaner software compromised by hackers1525
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313798

See more discussions