Groups

Guitar hero 3 ps2 batteries?

Hello, Im thinking of getting guitar hero 3 on the ps2 as it is cheap at the mo, but have been put off a bit by reviews of it that say the batteries die very quickly. Does anyone have experience of guitar hero 3 on the ps2? do the batteries die quickly? should i just save up for world tour on the wii?

7 Comments

Original Poster

bump
    :thumbsup:

Not sure about PS2, but my batteries in my Xbox 360 version are still going after a few months?

:? First I've heard of that.

I got it on PS3 - bought it probably well over a year-18 months ago and I've yet to change the batteries that came with it. (2XAA)

I have GH3 for the Xbox360 and rarely have to change batteries, just have a pair of ni-mh AA batteries I change over from time to time.

John

I've not heard of that either but you could always consider investing in a battery charger - I've found GH3 (on PS3) dangerously addictive so it might be a wise investment! There's a few deals posted on here, if you only want 2xAA, there's this little number for £4.99:
    mymemory.co.uk/Bat…mAh

Original Poster

thanks for all your posts guys:thumbsup: have some rep

Mine is still running strong on the batteries it came with after over a year of use

TIm
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73744435
      2. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1442
      3. Apples new update12
      4. Whoop! Next Sale VIP Slots have been released66

See more discussions