Groups

Guitar hero 360 question

Hiya, my son wants GH 2 on 360. Does anyone know if the GH3 guitar is compatible with GH2 - I imagine it is but just wanted it clarifying before he goes & spends his money. I
    Thanks guys x

14 Comments

Yes it is, however I find it easier playing GH2 with the wired guitar..

Original Poster

Thanks for that xboxguru :thumbsup:............ off to see if anyone's got GH2 to sell !

Banned

I've got a GH3 guitar on its own to sell!

Original Poster

Vibeone, he's got the GH3 guitars but he's after the GH2 game - thanks anyway x

Banned

no probs betty, just always on call for a quick bit of self promotion!! heh

try Frets on fire.. every song for all the GH series and more!! FOR PC only!

Original Poster

thanks unileeds, but he wont touch anything unless it's xbox! He very rarely uses the pc.

GH2 for the 360 is still quite expensive, even pre-owned. I saw the Solus pre-owned in Game for about £30. Obviously it'll differ from store to store, but even on ebay you won't see them that cheap.

Guitar hero 2 works fine with the guitar hero 3 guitar

Original Poster

Thanks friskyasever, he's got gh3 and gh world tour, he's now wanting gh2 and has just said he might try and get gh1 ...........do you know if the guitars from gh3 & world tour play on all gh games?

bargainbetty;4812714

Thanks friskyasever, he's got gh3 and gh world tour, he's now wanting gh2 … Thanks friskyasever, he's got gh3 and gh world tour, he's now wanting gh2 and has just said he might try and get gh1 ...........do you know if the guitars from gh3 & world tour play on all gh games?

Yes they do..........and Rock Band as well. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks Syz :thumbsup: At least he doesn't have to spend out on any more guitars! He's got rock band 1 & 2 aswell - and can't move in his room as it is!!!!

Guitar hero 1 is ps2 only 360 was just coming out when it was released.

If you can run backup games, you can get a version of guitar hero 2 with all the guitar hero 1 and rocks the 80s songs on it

There's a guitar hero greatest hits due out soon. It'll have most of the best songs from 1 and rocks the 80s tho hopefully.

Treat him to rock band 2 and rent the first one (you can transfer all songs from the first game to the second for 400 points). Its much better than the new guitar hero games (world tour and guitar hero 3 were made by different guys than the first 2 games. Harmonix, the guys who made 1, 2 and rocks the 80s make rock band. Characters and songs are much better.

Also, guitar hero guitars work on EVERYTHING. Rock band guitars are pretty rubbish.

Original Poster

Thanks friskyasever, he doesn't run backups but I'll tell him about the one due out soon - thanks. He's already got both rock bands, but he prefers guitar hero. You certainly know your stuff he would love you lol .... thanks for all the info x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17406141
      2. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892326
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661378
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?27123

See more discussions