Groups

Guitar hero 5/Rock band: Beatles

Anyone know whether the above are compatible with the Guitar Hero World tour guitar? was thinking of getting the solus Games on Wii....

Rep for help

iwannabeaddored

" was gonna gonna start a thread about a RB question, but I'll stick it here instead.

I picked up the RB instruments (360) over the weekend and wanna buy first two RB games. I've looked around and RB1 is still quite pricey.

I'm sure I read somewhere that RB2 allows you to RB1 songs via Xbox Live for some MS points.

My question is if this is possible, can I do this without signing up to a Live subscription, as I have some points from the Cokezone giveaway. I'm not really an online gamer."

Cheers

24 Comments

yes they are

Original Poster

Babbabooey;6300143

yes they are

definately for the wii. So I can use my old guitar?? genius

bfjem;6300150

definately for the wii. So I can use my old guitar?? genius

hmmn, well they are on 360, so not 100% on the Wii but I don't see why they would be any different.

Original Poster

Babbabooey;6300160

hmmn, well they are on 360, so not 100% on the Wii but I don't see why … hmmn, well they are on 360, so not 100% on the Wii but I don't see why they would be any different.

I suppose I can always take them back if I can use it

Cheers Matey

Original Poster

If anyone knows for definate on wii please say otherwise I am going to take Babbabooey as gospel

bfjem;6300271

If anyone knows for definate on wii please say otherwise I am going to … If anyone knows for definate on wii please say otherwise I am going to take Babbabooey as gospel

there's your first mistake right there :roll:

I realise this is no help to your predicament :whistling:

MinstrelMan;6300313

there's your first mistake right there :roll:I realise this is no help to … there's your first mistake right there :roll:I realise this is no help to your predicament :whistling:

Oy you, shut it :roll:
    I am happy to be proven wrong, but so far there are no takers.

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;6300313

there's your first mistake right there :roll:I realise this is no help to … there's your first mistake right there :roll:I realise this is no help to your predicament :whistling:

lol nice one...did make me chuckle though

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/kotaku/2008/11/ghcharts.jpg

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;6300496

Cheers but that doesn't cover the new games :thumbsup:

bfjem;6300516

Cheers but that doesn't cover the new games :thumbsup:

Yeah I was just trying to figure out if that pic proved me right or wrong. I gave up:w00t:

Hello - I've just got Guitar Hero 5 on the Wii and I'm using my World Tour guitar with it no problem :0)

Original Poster

Babbabooey;6300553

Yeah I was just trying to figure out if that pic proved me right or … Yeah I was just trying to figure out if that pic proved me right or wrong. I gave up:w00t:

I found the same chart earlier but couldnt find anything definative on the new games lol

Original Poster

Pink & Fluffy;6300562

Hello - I've just got Guitar Hero 5 on the Wii and I'm using my World … Hello - I've just got Guitar Hero 5 on the Wii and I'm using my World Tour guitar with it no problem :0)

thank you so much repped

Pink & Fluffy;6300562

Hello - I've just got Guitar Hero 5 on the Wii and I'm using my World … Hello - I've just got Guitar Hero 5 on the Wii and I'm using my World Tour guitar with it no problem :0)

Well well well.:whistling:

http://www.rainforestproductions.com/extras/gospel1.jpg

Original Poster

Babbabooey;6300581

Well well well.:whistling:

lol google image search??

bfjem;6300607

lol google image search??

:thumbsup:

I was gonna gonna start a thread about a RB question, but I'll stick it here instead.

I picked up the RB instruments (360) over the weekend and wanna buy first two RB games. I've looked around and RB1 is still quite pricey.

I'm sure I read somewhere that RB2 allows you to import all RB1 songs via Xbox Live for some MS points.

My question is if this is possible, can I do this without signing up to a Live subscription, as I have some points from the Cokezone giveaway. I'm not really an online gamer. Are the tracks stored on the HD?

ohhhh snap.

you're black? I bet you is hung like a donkey!

IWannaBeAdored;6300624

I was gonna gonna start a thread about a RB question, but I'll stick it … I was gonna gonna start a thread about a RB question, but I'll stick it here instead.I picked up the RB instruments (360) over the weekend and wanna buy first two RB games. I've looked around and RB1 is still quite pricey.I'm sure I read somewhere that RB2 allows you to RB1 songs via Xbox Live for some MS points.My question is if this is possible, can I do this without signing up to a Live subscription, as I have some points from the Cokezone giveaway. I'm not really an online gamer.

hire RB1, you can import all the songs into RB2, cost you all of 3 whole of english pounds.

Original Poster

IWannaBeAdored;6300624

I was gonna gonna start a thread about a RB question, but I'll stick it … I was gonna gonna start a thread about a RB question, but I'll stick it here instead.I picked up the RB instruments (360) over the weekend and wanna buy first two RB games. I've looked around and RB1 is still quite pricey.I'm sure I read somewhere that RB2 allows you to import all RB1 songs via Xbox Live for some MS points.My question is if this is possible, can I do this without signing up to a Live subscription, as I have some points from the Cokezone giveaway. I'm not really an online gamer. Are the tracks stored on the HD?

Just chucked it in the OP

MinstrelMan;6300640

hire RB1, you can import all the songs into RB2, cost you all of 3 whole … hire RB1, you can import all the songs into RB2, cost you all of 3 whole of english pounds.

Without signing up to a gold sub?

Sorry, newbie at all of this, but every time I put the RB2 disc in, all combined tracklists will appear?

yeah its done via your hard drive not xbox live.

MinstrelMan;6300713

yeah its done via your hard drive not xbox live.

So do I give the £3 to my hard drive? :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4872377
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27130
      3. GCSE Results day33
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846348

See more discussions