Groups

Guitar Hero for the Nintendo Wii

Righto...who has this game then?

I just got it today and have just finished playing after pretty much 5 hours non-stop! My hand now feels numb, lol
    I managed to complete on easy tho! :thumbsup:
    Does multi-player work? I tried it but it couldn't find anyone...

What is everyone opinion on the game?? I absolutely love it!!!

7 Comments

i love it didnt think i would
    gt it for really cheap on here for a bargain
    pleae note though that this is in mono though and the makers are out to replace those that have bought it- next year

Original Poster

TBH I didn't even notice the mono! I dunno what people are complaining about! Still, doesn't affect its performance! :thumbsup:

You should get guitar hero 2 on the 360 - more fun imo

Some of my friends have been telling me about Guitar Hero for a while and when I noticed the third installment had recently been released on the 360 and it had a wireless guitar instead of the standard wires, I thought, why not.

All my other friends and family all thought that I was stupid for buying the game and said I'm damaging my street cred but after I convinced them to have a go on it, I couldn't get them off it. lol

I haven't played it too much but I'm nearly perfect on medium but some of my friends that play it regularily are brilliant on Expert setting and I can't imagine I'd ever be good enough to play it on that, it seems it's set for another world or something. :giggle:

dandoc2;1371584

You should get guitar hero 2 on the 360 - more fun imo

2 is rubbish its full of cover songs

What special features does this have on the wi? I had guitar hero 1 & 2 on the ps2 and completed it no problem on easy but found it really hard even on medium. I play real guitar as well but it's not much help lol

i have it on the 360 (GH3) its good! Now going through medium diff and online is super!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3301180
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…11
      3. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1326
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1525

See more discussions