Guitar Hero Free Guitar X360 Only £10,000 at Game.co.uk Coldest deal ever?!

Had to post this for a laugh, vote it as cold as you can, unless for fun you think its hot like me!

Available at Game.co.uk, a way for all you millionnaires to free yourselves of your loot maybe?

Go on, buy two!

£3 off a £30 spend remember, oh and don't forget quidco '-)

27 Comments

mod

Bargain!! That's Christmas sorted for my Dad, my brother, my 2 brother in laws, and treated myself also.

Great find cicobuff

Original Poster

andywedge;3453565

Bargain!! That's Christmas sorted for my Dad, my brother, my 2 brother in … Bargain!! That's Christmas sorted for my Dad, my brother, my 2 brother in laws, and treated myself also.Great find cicobuff

Thanks, grab it whilst you can folks still showing in stock :thumbsup: Hope you remembered Quidco and ordered them seperately for your £3 off a £30 spend on each :-)

Voted hot just to mess things up :whistling:

GAME Reward Card members get up to 100000 Reward Points (worth £250.00)
Wow!!!!!

9997 quid with the voucher. Plus delivery is FREE!!!!

Original Poster

Bully;3453578

Voted hot just to mess things up :whistling:

Yes...you fell for my reverse psychology, might be my hottest deal yet :thumbsup:

Added to wishlist :whistling:

Yet more spam - there have been so many of these today.

SuperEd

plus(9%) £900 quidco BARGAIN!

:?

Funny

Original Poster

musicals;3453630

Yet more spam - there have been so many of these today.

Lighten up, you dont have to view it if you don't like a little joke to brighten (or not) your day!

SuperEd

some people! already being BA-HUMBUG

Original Poster

Please note, its also available on the Wii and PS3 too at £10,000 just so other console owners don't miss a great deal.

]http//ww…ii/

]http//ww…S3/

SuperEd

cicobuff;3453669

Please note, its also available on the Wii and PS3 too at £10,000

my brothers have got all 3 so 1 each as such a bargain!

cicobuff;3453669

Please note, its also available on the Wii and PS3 too at £10,000 just … Please note, its also available on the Wii and PS3 too at £10,000 just so other console owners don't miss a great deal.]http://www.game.co.uk/CoolStuff/Unknown/~r338419/Guitar-Hero-Free-Guitar-Wii/]http://www.game.co.uk/CoolStuff/Unknown/~r338416/Guitar-Hero-Free-Guitar-PS3/

At that price im going to buy it on each console. I dont even have a PS3 but it would be stupid not to get this bargain. Going to put it on ebay and reap the rewards.

It could be funny if it was actually an item.

Guitar Hero Free Guitar? What the hell is that, so you're paying £10,000 for a free guitar. So it's not free.

Original Poster

Looks like someone might have complained to the mods on this bit of fun, this post is now in miscellenous. Sorry guys you havent the option anymore to vote it hot or cold.

Looks like everyone is bah humbug today!

Original Poster

SuPerNoVi;3453742

It could be funny if it was actually an item.Guitar Hero Free Guitar? … It could be funny if it was actually an item.Guitar Hero Free Guitar? What the hell is that, so you're paying £10,000 for a free guitar. So it's not free.

Precisely the irony why its got to be one fo the coldest deals ever! You can take it to checkout even.

SuperEd

cicobuff;3453744

Looks like someone might have complained to the mods on this bit of fun, … Looks like someone might have complained to the mods on this bit of fun, this post is now in miscellenous. Sorry guys you havent the option anymore to vote it hot or cold.Looks like everyone is bah humbug today!

christmas and all that ! well i voted it hot lol

Original Poster

goonertillidie;3453753

Glad to know at least some people share my ironic sense of humour! thx.

goonertillidie;3453753

It's not even December...

I can be as grumpy as I want until December.

Original Poster

SuPerNoVi;3453909

It's not even December...I can be as grumpy as I want until December.

Your avatar is perfect for it :-D

cicobuff;3453650

Lighten up, you dont have to view it if you don't like a little joke to … Lighten up, you dont have to view it if you don't like a little joke to brighten (or not) your day!

That's precisely the point. We DO have to view them. They appear in the list.

goonertillidie;3453631

plus(9%) £900 quidco BARGAIN!

Maybe I can order online and quidco will track and pay and then take it back to store for a refund :whistling:

Original Poster

musicals;3455487

That's precisely the point. We DO have to view them. They appear in the … That's precisely the point. We DO have to view them. They appear in the list.

Oh come on now, I have been here long enough to feel I contribute enough to this whole forum, offering a few deals and constructive help as necessary to people which has been reflected in feedback, as well as being old enough to show some maturity as and when needed, but really you don't have to view, other than it being in the list you dont have to click on the deal.

All I was doing was offering a lighthearted post, not as if I am spending my days here deliberately hijacking and abusing this forum.

You must have found some sort of interesting curiosity to have clicked on it in the first place. Also not all deals you find relevant, if you didnt like it then why click on it?! Or waste your time posting if you didnt personally find it a lighthearted joke?

I mean, do you spend all day long making sure you have enough spam filters on your email or making sure that you don't get any spam mail through the post?

I think it's actually called Junk mail in the post, not spam mail.

Or actually these days they're referred to as posty bonus mail (we get paid extra to deliver the stuff every week).

Original Poster

LuciferIsAKopite;3461833

I think it's actually called Junk mail in the post, not spam mail. :pOr … I think it's actually called Junk mail in the post, not spam mail. :pOr actually these days they're referred to as posty bonus mail (we get paid extra to deliver the stuff every week).

You should get paid extra to ensure first class post gets delivered next day instead, mine usually takes 2-3 days, over 90% of first class post delivered next day, in the words of Jim Royle "My Ar$e" :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
    2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
    3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
    4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions