Expired

Guitar Hero III or WT Guitar Only (Preferably)

Found 2nd Mar 2009
Basically, I have GHIII, WT & Rock Band, but need an extra controller.

I bought a GHWT guitar off eBay for £23 delivered last week, but this got 'lost in the post', and has left me loathed to pay more than £30 delivered for another one.

At a push, i'd spend £50 (but no more) on GHWT game & guitar (like the Tesco offer), and then try and flog the game on eBay.

The Tesco round here has a big wall of Guitar Hero, all for the sodding Playstation. Not a sniff of 360.

Morrisons - No
ASDA - No (and no Rock Band instrument pack for £50)

I'm after either the WT guitar or the wireless GHIII guitar.

HMV round here are doing GH3 & Guitar for £35, but naturally only for the Wii & PS3.

Halp!

4 Comments

Where are you based?

I have Lex Paul guitar & World Tour which are both brand new. the Game is still sealed the guitar is still in the bag, and in a guitar hero 3 box. I am after £45 for both of them, but will not split as only want to sell them together. If your intrested.

Chuckles1001;4532298

I have Lex Paul guitar & World Tour which are both brand new. the Game is … I have Lex Paul guitar & World Tour which are both brand new. the Game is still sealed the guitar is still in the bag, and in a guitar hero 3 box. I am after £45 for both of them, but will not split as only want to sell them together. If your intrested.

P.S. the Les Paul guitar in my opinion and my GF's is a lot better then the World Tour guitar as it feels better, and the whammy is better postioned.
The Guitar comes with the Sticker sheet & strap which are also brand new and never opened

Original Poster

Thanks for the offer, managed to get the WT guitar for £25 delivered off ebay. Arrived this morning, happy days!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition50421
    2. Win the Diono Quantum travel system, worth £500 @ Netmums11
    3. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201755
    4. Win free gin for a year88

See more discussions