Groups

Guitar Hero III Xbox360 what am I to buy?

I thought this had come out in October with the New guitar, to replace II where the guitar wasnt working properly.

I need to buy this for my partner and I cannot find it on sale, only pre-order??? however other money savers are saying they have III, am I looking at the wrong one....

I read the thread for guitar hero, all pointed towards quidco and power play but these are only showing release of nove 23rd.

Is there more than one?

27 Comments

It came out last month in the US, the UK release date is November 23rd.

leepea

It came out last month in the US, the UK release date is November 23rd.

I am crazy or something its out now, check me link?!!?!?!

google.co.uk/pro…F-8

Original Poster

Question then....is it better to wait or preorder???

Ah right so this is the correct one, there are no other III for the xbox 360

Sorry playing a bit dumb here, but I want to make sure I'm getting the right one

Powerplay had a good deal according to the forum here, but it doesnt come up at all, so perhaps they've not got it available

I will wait till friday

Seriously its been OUT since October..............

tlck9

Question then....is it better to wait or preorder???Ah right so this is … Question then....is it better to wait or preorder???Ah right so this is the correct one, there are no other III for the xbox 360Sorry playing a bit dumb here, but I want to make sure I'm getting the right onePowerplay had a good deal according to the forum here, but it doesnt come up at all, so perhaps they've not got it availableI will wait till friday

Not out yet out this week
    Usa came out 2 weeks ago i think
    £55 from powerplay

For the love of God - instock and selling NOT pre-order, ffs READ.

play.com/Gam…tml

Original Poster

I'm wondered if their stock is import then...

Because that it showing instock and ready to ship, even play keep the preorder on until the day, (dont they)

Seriously I give up now.

what was wrong with the GH II guitar?

Alfonse

Seriously its been OUT since October..............

it hasnt - its not released yet only in usa

Or unless your talking about promo versions for reviewers

some shops just may have their stock late for it...where it says pre order...may have been sold out and awaiting new stock etc

dandoc2

it hasnt - its not released yet only in usa Or unless your talking about … it hasnt - its not released yet only in usa Or unless your talking about promo versions for reviewers

Seriously check play, and stop saying I'm wrong when they are clearly selling IN STOCK shipped in 24 HRS, enough is enough.

Alfonse

Seriously check play, and stop saying I'm wrong when they are clearly … Seriously check play, and stop saying I'm wrong when they are clearly selling IN STOCK shipped in 24 HRS, enough is enough.

durrrr they obv have got their stock early its wed and its out friday

stop reffering to just one site -- paly said they has assassins creed instock last week 2 days before it was out

dandoc2

durrrr they obv have got their stock early its wed and its out fridaystop … durrrr they obv have got their stock early its wed and its out fridaystop reffering to just one site -- paly said they has assassins creed instock last week 2 days before it was out

I know, I got it then, anywho FACT is they have it.

FACT is they may well have it but TRUTH is that the UK release date is this coming Friday.

leepea

FACT is they may well have it but TRUTH is that the UK release date is … FACT is they may well have it but TRUTH is that the UK release date is this coming Friday.

And. :whistling:

Alfonse

And. :whistling:

were not going to get anywhere with this guy

Wikipedia says it's released Friday

thfc andyp3

Wikipedia says it's released Friday

lol watch out he will probs go on there and change it

Look the OP wanted to purchase GH III, I provided a link to the product with stock and shipping now, thats the end of the matter, if you want to contest it, go complain to play.com not me.

Alfonse

Seriously check play, and stop saying I'm wrong when they are clearly … Seriously check play, and stop saying I'm wrong when they are clearly selling IN STOCK shipped in 24 HRS, enough is enough.

Well if you buy now, ship in 24 hours i.e. thursday and it will get to you door on friday 23rd so it all makes sense. Play would have probably got the shipment sometime last week but they are not alowed give it anyone until the UK release date.

CASE CLOSED STOP ARGUEING OVER NOTHING!!!!!!!!!

kk_cheung

Well if you buy now, ship in 24 hours i.e. thursday and it will get to … Well if you buy now, ship in 24 hours i.e. thursday and it will get to you door on friday 23rd so it all makes sense. Play would have probably got the shipment sometime last week but they are not alowed give it anyone until the UK release date.CASE CLOSED STOP ARGUEING OVER NOTHING!!!!!!!!!

the post above yours. :whistling:

You should all note that play.com usally takes 3-5 days delievery.
    When i order on Wednesdays from play,i usually get them Saturday.
    Play tend to get pre-orders in before anywhere else,but as it takes so long for it to arrive its not worth it

Shopto have it for £60 and they are getting it in stock tomorrow.so we should get it friday morning (as they have free next day delievery)

add-man

You should all note that play.com usally takes 3-5 days delievery.When i … You should all note that play.com usally takes 3-5 days delievery.When i order on Wednesdays from play,i usually get them Saturday.Play tend to get pre-orders in before anywhere else,but as it takes so long for it to arrive its not worth itShopto have it for £60 and they are getting it in stock tomorrow.so we should get it friday morning (as they have free next day delievery)

TBH I have alwys got my pre-releases a day early from play.com and gameplay.com, thats my experience though.

Original Poster

tazandsaz

what was wrong with the GH II guitar?

Some of the original guitars were recalled due to faults, there was a shortage at one point because of it, so I decided to wait for III

Original Poster

Thanks everyone....please dont fight about it....:oops:

Thank for the link and you are quite correct they are showing instock.

Whats the opinion on this will the price drop before christmas, or will stock run out and people will be paying high??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions