Groups

Guitar Hero on DS announced

Check it out:

uk.ds.ign.com/art…tml

Looks pretty interesting, and a good idea. I dont think i woul dbe rocking out like them though :lol:

15 Comments

Mate was round last night saying he's playtested it and they couldnt get him off of it, it's that good. Apparently the five colour buttons plug into slot 1 (the GBA slot) and you a special plectrum for the touch screen.

i want it lol

Going by the video it looks brilliant! :thumbsup:

That looks interesting.

My little boy has gone to bed excited now I've just showed him this thread

Original Poster

Ju67;1746856

My little boy has gone to bed excited now I've just showed him this … My little boy has gone to bed excited now I've just showed him this thread

Im going to go to bed excited :whistling:

Titchimp;1747313

Im going to go to bed excited :whistling:

i've not played gutiar hero before but i think i'llbe getting this!

its £44.99 on preorder from game

game.co.uk/DS/…our

quidditys_shore;1799913

i've not played gutiar hero before but i think i'llbe getting this!its … i've not played gutiar hero before but i think i'llbe getting this!its £44.99 on preorder from gamehttp://www.game.co.uk/DS/Activity/~r334057/Guitar-Hero-On-Tour

thats way expensive really -- think about the technology involved - next to nothing its just basically a small extra controller £35 maybe but not pushing £45 - its a ds game remember

But yes it does look sick

Original Poster

dandoc2;1800165

thats way expensive really -- think about the technology involved - next … thats way expensive really -- think about the technology involved - next to nothing its just basically a small extra controller £35 maybe but not pushing £45 - its a ds game rememberBut yes it does look sick

If you look at the other games on game... they go to about £30. So your saying the controller is worth £5? Your bonkers. Look at guitar hero on the other consoles £70.

They are charging £45 because they know they will still sell a bucket load at that price :whistling:

Titchimp;1800184

If you look at the other games on game... they go to about £30. So your … If you look at the other games on game... they go to about £30. So your saying the controller is worth £5? Your bonkers. Look at guitar hero on the other consoles £70. They are charging £45 because they know they will still sell a bucket load at that price :whistling:

Well really it depends on the songs imo if its the same as gh3 i dont want it as although they are ok they dont warrant £45

But i can see the game taking off quite well with regular updates as with the consoles

Also dunno where you got £45 from - play are selling it for £29.99

dandoc2;1801005

Well really it depends on the songs imo if its the same as gh3 i dont … Well really it depends on the songs imo if its the same as gh3 i dont want it as although they are ok they dont warrant £45But i can see the game taking off quite well with regular updates as with the consolesAlso dunno where you got £45 from - play are selling it for £29.99

when i posted the only place a could find it was on game. checked play but it wasnt there so they must've just put it on.think i'll order it for £30!

quidditys_shore;1804322

when i posted the only place a could find it was on game. checked play … when i posted the only place a could find it was on game. checked play but it wasnt there so they must've just put it on.think i'll order it for £30!

Whats plays policy on pre-orders - can they cahrge you the higher price or is it lowest price advertised like on hmv ?

That actually looks quite difficult - I wonder what the songs are like

nacider;1808075

That actually looks quite difficult - I wonder what the songs are like

Looks sick if expensive
    http://gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2008/03/ghds2.jpg
    songs arent confirmed but bands like jet and nirvana
    gizmodo.com/pho…580
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2472
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767386
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1521
      4. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?44

See more discussions