Groups
    EXPIRED

Guitar Hero Or Rock Band Xbox 360

Hi , Just wondering if anybody has seen any cheap deals on guitar hero or rock band.
    Either online or instore anywhere ?

Im after any of them !!

By the way , If any1 has them which one would you say was better ?

Thanks.

25 Comments

I got both Rock Band is better !

hi m8 i have the guitar hero world tour wireless guitar (no game) if your interested i am looking for £29 delivered and it is brand new

lmk cheers afk

I have both too and Rockband 2 is much better imho:thumbsup:

Two of my sons have both got guitar hero, and one of my sons has got both. They both prefer guitar hero - hth.

I have the Rockband game for sale if you are interested mate. In good condition and plays fine. Would sell for £15 delivered.

I prefer GH and I have both games 3 GHs & 2 Rockbands

One thing to remember is that the GH instuments work with Rockband but Rockband ones do not work on Guitar Hero. Look at the chart in the link
    blog.wired.com/gam…tml

I have a brand new still wrapped Guitar hero World tour and brand new wireless Les Paul Guitar guitar still wrapped I am after £50, if your intrested

thats expensive chuckles,asd i have exactly yhe same brand new and im trying to sell it for £25 and had no luck yet,so £50 way over the top or am i just offering a really good deal??

ramiuk1;4674183

thats expensive chuckles,asd i have exactly yhe same brand new and im … thats expensive chuckles,asd i have exactly yhe same brand new and im trying to sell it for £25 and had no luck yet,so £50 way over the top or am i just offering a really good deal??

You have a brand new Guitar and game still sealed for £25????? I'll buy it

Chuckles1001;4674289

You have a brand new Guitar and game still sealed for £25????? I'll buy it

its this one
    game.co.uk/Xbo…our

everything still in its sealed wrap in the box,never been touched
    yours if u want to buy it,just want rid but £25 lowest i would go and payment by BT

ramiuk1;4674316

its this … its this onehttp://www.game.co.uk/Xbox360/Action/~r336581/Guitar-Hero-World-Tour-with-Wireless-Guitar-Controller/?s=world%20toureverything still in its sealed wrap in the box,never been touched

you missed a bit, so your selling a still sealed one like mine for £25?

Mine is not that guitar, mine is the Les Paul one which I think is better as its more comfortable. The only reason i am selling it as I have 3 Guitar's.

ramiuk1;4674316

its this … its this onehttp://www.game.co.uk/Xbox360/Action/~r336581/Guitar-Hero-World-Tour-with-Wireless-Guitar-Controller/?s=world%20toureverything still in its sealed wrap in the box,never been touchedyours if u want to buy it,just want rid but £25 lowest i would go and payment by BT

£25 is a good deal, someone should snap his hands off, even thou guitar is not as nice lol

I added this as you changed your last reply after I replied lol

u said "I have a brand new still wrapped Guitar hero World tour and brand new wireless Les Paul Guitar guitar still wrapped I am after £50, if your intrested"
    the link i put is the guitar that comes with WORLD TOUR,as u have said,so asumed mine was les paul too,so u are infact selling the guitar that comes with GH3legends of rock.
    the latest one i have is better m8 as i also have the gh3 one and upgraded to the world tour package.

if you want to buy you can,as its brand new unused in the box,with all the stuff still in wrap and complete stickers and stuff,oh and the batteries that came with it.

infact i read your reply wrong,very sorry for miss understanding,didnt see the "and"

all down to opinion i suppose but i defo prefer the newest one,the neck on the hg3 LOR,isnt very strong and by the time i had completed,RB1/GH2&3,it was in need on celotape lol

ramiuk1;4674409

u said "I have a brand new still wrapped Guitar hero World tour and brand … u said "I have a brand new still wrapped Guitar hero World tour and brand new wireless Les Paul Guitar guitar still wrapped I am after £50, if your intrested"the link i put is the guitar that comes with WORLD TOUR,as u have said,so asumed mine was les paul too,so u are infact selling the guitar that comes with GH3legends of rock.the latest one i have is better m8 as i also have the gh3 one and upgraded to the world tour package.if you want to buy you can,as its brand new unused in the box,with all the stuff still in wrap and complete stickers and stuff,oh and the batteries that came with it.infact i read your reply wrong,very sorry for miss understanding,didnt see the "and"all down to opinion i suppose but i defo prefer the newest one,the neck on the hg3 LOR,isnt very strong and by the time i had completed,RB1/GH2&3,it was in need on celotape lol

OK I never said it was the Guitar Hero World tour guitar, mine is the Guitar hero Aerosmith guitar, so same as GH3 one, I have the World tour Guitar and Les Paul and I dont believe the newest one is better, on paper is it , but everyone I know that actually uses it likes the Les Paul one better due to the following:
    1. The Whammy bar is badly placed on the GH:WT guitar
    2, The arrows buttons are rubbish as they are all in one on the GH:WT Guitar
    3. The GH:WT guitar is not comfortable to hold.

The only thing the GH:WT has that the Les Paul one does not have the extra set of buttons which are doubled up on the newer Guitar, but that makes no difference.

Mine are all still sealed and comes with sealed bits like strap, batteries & stickers.

Like I said thou for £25 someone should byte your hands off, but mine is not a bad offer I would let go for £45 but said £50 as people always want to knock you down lol

*Editing as you have again lol
    I thought the other way round the Les Paul Guitar feels a lot more stable and strong, I have compleated GH3 + Aerosmith and GW:WT on my Les Paul and it still feels new, I just dont need 3 lol might be as you have not used the New guitar you have not found that it is not as good after time lol

hehe i must be rough,but u got to be when on expert level otherwise u miss the notes.
    mut admit did love the one u got,until the buttons stopped working due to the neck coming loose,

but as said its down to personal opinion,

ramiuk1;4674540

hehe i must be rough,but u got to be when on expert level otherwise u … hehe i must be rough,but u got to be when on expert level otherwise u miss the notes.mut admit did love the one u got,until the buttons stopped working due to the neck coming loose,but as said its down to personal opinion,

I agree with that, is does make you a bit heavy handed, but i hurt myself more doing slides across the floor as playing lol I have to say I bet you miss notes anyway on expert as the best player in the world only gets 99% at it!!! lol

Well mine has not come lose after doing the same as you-ish well I have compleated it lol
    Thats why i am keeping mhy old one and selling the new one, I only want to keep the GH:WT one as its different. My GH:WT guitar feels flimsy when i go as hardcore on the it compaared to the GH3 one.

Someone buy his Still sealed GH:WT game and Guitar for £25 its a cracking deal lol

Guitar Hero Instruments but I'd get Rockband games.

natversion1;4674632

Guitar Hero Instruments but I'd get Rockband games.

I agree with this, the songs on Rockband are more comercial, you should have a look at the songs on each really to see what you like.

ramiuk1;4674316

its this … its this onehttp://www.game.co.uk/Xbox360/Action/~r336581/Guitar-Hero-World-Tour-with-Wireless-Guitar-Controller/?s=world%20toureverything still in its sealed wrap in the box,never been touchedyours if u want to buy it,just want rid but £25 lowest i would go and payment by BT

sent you a pm

lol this thread a bit confusing now,
    as i misread your world tour AND les gibson guitar,i thought u was only selling the hardware,didnt know a game was with it,im only selling the guitar itsself m8,no game.
    but i still think £25 is a good price for the hardware alone

ramiuk1;4674771

lol this thread a bit confusing now,as i misread your world tour AND les … lol this thread a bit confusing now,as i misread your world tour AND les gibson guitar,i thought u was only selling the hardware,didnt know a game was with it,im only selling the guitar itsself m8,no game.but i still think £25 is a good price for the hardware alone

That is the first time you have said its NOT for both and you even sent a link to a game & guitar pack to show what you had lol Think your a thread spoiler lol

you selling the guitar for £25 is the same price point as me selling the whole pack, so you going to say its a good price now?? lol or you going to say your overcharging for the guitqar? lol

im not thread spoiling at all,i made a simple mistake which i have appolgised for by misreading what yu put,so i would say that your deal is a good deal,as £25 for guitar and then £25 for game is good,so both a great deals

and my link clearly stated it was THE GUITAR in the link i had,i didnt actually say i had the "game"

ramiuk1;4674880

im not thread spoiling at all,i made a simple mistake which i have … im not thread spoiling at all,i made a simple mistake which i have appolgised for by misreading what yu put,so i would say that your deal is a good deal,as £25 for guitar and then £25 for game is good,so both a great dealsand my link clearly stated it was THE GUITAR in the link i had,i didnt actually say i had the "game"

I have a good deal Whoo Hoo, So anyone want them both? lol

Your link was not clear when you went to the link it said guitar and game for £60 and your msg with the link did not say JUST GUITAR
    I was only jokin about the tread spoiling thats what the "LOL" was for, Its all good but I am not agreeing to your post being clear at all!! lol
    So if anyone here wants a Game and 2 Guitars so you can play 2 players competing or 2 players in a band 1 on lead and 1 on bass you can buy them from me and Ramiuk for £75 lol and they are all brand neq and sealed

i have a new guitar hero world tour guiter, unused!

£27.81

supermod

Hi , Just wondering if anybody has seen any cheap deals on guitar hero or … Hi , Just wondering if anybody has seen any cheap deals on guitar hero or rock band.Either online or instore anywhere ?

Moved to Deal Requests Forum.
    _pierce;4674687

sent you a pm

No dealing by PM allowed.
    Please also note the rules on thread hijacking as well in the FS/T Forum.

morrk;4673129

I have the Rockband game for sale if you are interested mate. In good … I have the Rockband game for sale if you are interested mate. In good condition and plays fine. Would sell for £15 delivered.

still for sale?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!55
      2. Biscuit addiction1848
      3. Oil for Oak Doors56
      4. help: windows 10 wifi issue610

See more discussions